It appears the 40s kinda suck

40's are when most people's kids are dickhead teenagers. At the same time, it's probably the part of your life where you really start thinking about your mortality. Peoples parents probably die around a lot of peoples 40's as well.

in your 50's all that bad shit is finally behind you, retirement is coming up, you might be having grandkids. I can see it making sense.

I enjoyed the hell out of my forty's, I just entered my 50's and I'm finding the physical decline a bit disconcerting even though I'm in way better shape than most guys my age but I have to admit that the stretch from 35 to now has been the best stage of my life. I'm not rich and probably never will be but upper middle class by US standards doesn't suck at all.

I do regret not having any kids but wtf, if it turned out like Grind I'd of had to drown the little prick anyways. ;)

LOL mot,

I had one.

love him to death

I can still see that a person can have a fully enjoyable life without ever having kids.

I had 2 and a step son!
I met my wife at 42
The last 11 years were the best of my life by a mile!
Upper middle class does not suck

LOL mot,

I had one.

love him to death

I can still see that a person can have a fully enjoyable life without ever having kids.
I hear you Desh...what pisses me off is a lot of people think it was a choice and act judgemental about it. I don't know how many busy bodies keep asking my wife and I "Why don't you have kids" or "Why don't you want kids?" I've gotten to the point where I get real, real rude when I'm asked those kind of questions.

yeah people are kinda dumb that way.

tell them something that will blow their minds like.

Well should we try right now in front of you?

Its not for lack of trying because we certainly fuck enough.

well the last time we didn't get top dollar for the baby so we retired from procreating

Oh I get it you had kids from a previous relationship.

man I want grandbabies .

Im not sure my son wants kids.

hes only 25 though and that could change.

Grand kids are from my step son the football player!
The two wrestlers got a late start with getting serious
27 yr old brought a girlfriend over for the first time this year.

Oh I never say anthing to my son about it.

he knows I love kids.

He also knows its HIS choice and he should only have kids IF its what he wants for HIS life.

I can find kids to treat like my grnadkids.

my neighborhood is full of little ones who love to have a nice old neighbor lady fawn over them.

I have 7 bros and sis's so I have lots of prospects to shift my granny attention to

well the last time we didn't get top dollar for the baby so we retired from procreating
I have been sorely tempted to say something like that but I remember my manners and don't. LOL

Oh I get it you had kids from a previous relationship.

man I want grandbabies .

Im not sure my son wants kids.

hes only 25 though and that could change.
I didn't want kids when I was that age cause there were things I wanted to accomplish that I would not have been able to do had needed to support a family at that time. When I was 30 and was able to do so my ex informed me that she didn't want kids. Pretty rare for a woman to feel that way but never the less, she didn't want kids. It was one of the reasons I fell out of love with her but oddly didn't play a major role in our break up.

This is just priceless: "Its not for lack of trying because we certainly fuck enough." :rofl2:

I hear you Desh...what pisses me off is a lot of people think it was a choice and act judgemental about it. I don't know how many busy bodies keep asking my wife and I "Why don't you have kids" or "Why don't you want kids?" I've gotten to the point where I get real, real rude when I'm asked those kind of questions.

You could still adopt.
There are a lot of kids out there, that would love to have and need a family.
Just a suggestion.

Back