It's Gameday!

cawacko

College football is back! All is good with the world again.

USC vs. Hawaii tonight. It's on. I had the trip all planned to go but alas I am still at home because I'm poor and I suck. I will be watching though and I will be drunk.

Fight On Trojans!

Yes, they really want to win it because you only get one chance to win a stadium grand opening. It's supposed to be awesome, so I will try attending one this year. Haven't been to a Huskies game in years.

Yes, they really want to win it because you only get one chance to win a stadium grand opening. It's supposed to be awesome, so I will try attending one this year. Haven't been to a Huskies game in years.

Yeah dude, you have to go.

Sorry, the Tarheels lost. But then, both of the states represented in that game seceded from the union.

Yes, but I hate SC more. I dislike it even more than AL and MS. Too bad the NC QB can't run well, because I watched a little bit, and there were all sorts of plays he could have salvaged if he had Shaw's running ability.

Yes, but I hate SC more. I dislike it even more than AL and MS. Too bad the NC QB can't run well, because I watched a little bit, and there were all sorts of plays he could have salvaged if he had Shaw's running ability.

After watching bits from last nights game and seeing the stats, I am now thinking GA may be in the SEC Championship again. Hopefully Bama will see them there again.

College football is back! All is good with the world again.

USC vs. Hawaii tonight. It's on. I had the trip all planned to go but alas I am still at home because I'm poor and I suck. I will be watching though and I will be drunk.

Fight On Trojans!
The Condoms vs. The Rainbow Warriors.....a fitting match up!

I am soooo looking forward to next year when we may possibly have our first true National Champion in division 1 (or Bowl Subdivision or whatever they're calling it now.) college football.

Well my Crimson Tide won. But it was UGLY! The defense looked solid, but our O line is a mess.

I will give VaTech credit in a couple of areas. First of all, they can tackle. There were VERY few missed tackles. The players are fundamentally sound.

And that cornerback they had guarding Amari Cooper is a lockdown type. He stayed with a speed-demon and played to the ball VERY well.

Well my Crimson Tide won. But it was UGLY! The defense looked solid, but our O line is a mess.

I will give VaTech credit in a couple of areas. First of all, they can tackle. There were VERY few missed tackles. The players are fundamentally sound.

And that cornerback they had guarding Amari Cooper is a lockdown type. He stayed with a speed-demon and played to the ball VERY well.
I didn't see the game but I wouldn't sweat it. All Bama has to do is win the SEC championship and due to the BCS corruption ya'll will be in the BCS championship game. Even if Bama loses two games and Ohio State and Oregon go undefeated, Bama will be in the championship game if they win the SEC. The ESPN talk has already started. Nothing against Bama but I kind of do hope that happens as it will prove once and for all that the BCS is corrupt.

I couldn't believe the hits OSU was taking for its game against Buffalo. OSU ran up an early lead, put in the scrubs, had couple of turnovers that let Buffalo regain some momentum and then took their other hand from behind their back and crushed Buffalo. Yet the talking heads we're already that cause OSU didn't win 89 to 3 how it's hurt their national championship prospects. I'm like...who cares?

I could care less. Winning the mythical national championship just doesn't really means that much. The BCS is corrupt. If Ohio State makes it to the NCG it will have as much to do with their ability to generate revenue as it does their play on the field. What counts this year and what should be the most important thing every year is to win your conference. No team can be a true national champion that can't win its conference.

So that's what is important to me this year. Win the conference and go to the Rose Bowl. If the ESPN gods decide were worthy of a NCG mathchup....that's nice...but personally until we have a championship tournament based primarily on conference champions.....I'd rather see them play in the Rose Bowl.

Back