It's Gameday!

I must say I'm impressed with the Huskies on their stadium opener, blowing out Boise 38-6. Not only were we all worried, but they played without their star TE who was benched as punishment for a DUI.

Winning the NC game doesn't mean much if it isn't your team winning it. When you aren't there or have lost once you get there you have to rationalize somehow.

I'm no big fan of Alabama and liked that A & M put it on them last year. Won't be rooting for A&M this year. Johnny football needs to learn a little something.

I must say I'm impressed with the Huskies on their stadium opener, blowing out Boise 38-6. Not only were we all worried, but they played without their star TE who was benched as punishment for a DUI.
The PAC 12 is probably the best conference in football this year.

Winning the NC game doesn't mean much if it isn't your team winning it. When you aren't there or have lost once you get there you have to rationalize somehow.

I'm no big fan of Alabama and liked that A & M put it on them last year. Won't be rooting for A&M this year. Johnny football needs to learn a little something.
I don't have an axe to grind with Johnny Football. I just get mad at the NCAA's blatant inconsistencies. If he wasn't guilt why punish him? If he was he should have been suspended for at least 6 games or the whole season.

thats also why I'm looking forward to next season. It will make it a lot more meaningful knowing that if you win your conference you have a legit shot at the title and that it won't be decided by ESPN and the BCS. That is unless they do the unthinkable and put a non conf Champ in the 4 team playoff.

thats also why I'm looking forward to next season. It will make it a lot more meaningful knowing that if you win your conference you have a legit shot at the title and that it won't be decided by ESPN and the BCS. That is unless they do the unthinkable and put a non conf Champ in the 4 team playoff.

This! I have been waiting for this for a long time. I love e idea of a playoff...even a mini playoff.

I don't have an axe to grind with Johnny Football. I just get mad at the NCAA's blatant inconsistencies. If he wasn't guilt why punish him? If he was he should have been suspended for at least 6 games or the whole season.

I get mad when he acts like he did yesterday after all that has gone on this summer. The kid is a college talent but needs to learn that it isn't always all about him...and learn it quickly.

I hope Oregon and Ohio State go undefeated and play in the BCS. Then I hope Notre Dame goes to the same bowl game as Alabamer, and they rematch for trifles. Unless we somehow become an undefeated team again...

LOLZ, I need to start saying that more. Watch for the Desh thread to bump. :D

I just got a sports report about the trending Youtube video that rips the Georgia Floppers. Haha, what a bunch of pussies down there!

Back