It's Gameday!

What's there to cry about in a 31-6 victory? I mean, it's one thing to complain about all the things which went wrong, but it's another to make dire predictions. With the victory over ATM, there really isn't another match-up to worry about, unless you are worried about the big game itself...

What's there to cry about in a 31-6 victory? I mean, it's one thing to complain about all the things which went wrong, but it's another to make dire predictions. With the victory over ATM, there really isn't another match-up to worry about, unless you are worried about the big game itself...

The score is more lopsided than the game was. Alabama didn't convert a single 3rd down all night. What I have seen from my team does not inspire confidence when we face Ole Miss, and certainly not when we play LSU in Tuscaloosa.

Well, the fact that you and LSU like to beat each other up on the road is certainly cause for concern. The upside is this:

-First team is Ole Miss!!
-Second team has Les Miles coaching them

At this point I'm in a win/win situation. If we win I'm happy and if we lose I'm happy because Kiffin will be gone. I actually sat through the Utah St. game stone sober. Didn't have even one beer. I don't know if I've ever done that before. I'm just watching our game numb.

It's so bad that UCLA and Notre Dame fans are cheering for us to win so we keep Kiffin.

At this point I'm in a win/win situation. If we win I'm happy and if we lose I'm happy because Kiffin will be gone. I actually sat through the Utah St. game stone sober. Didn't have even one beer. I don't know if I've ever done that before. I'm just watching our game numb.
L
It's so bad that UCLA and Notre Dame fans are cheering for us to win so we keep Kiffin.
like I said. Now you know what we went through with John Cooper. Now imagine ten more years of it.

Damn... I've been pretty tough on you lately. Haven't I? ;)

like I said. Now you know what we went through with John Cooper. Now imagine ten more years of it.

Damn... I've been pretty tough on you lately. Haven't I? ;)

John Cooper actually won, he just couldn't beat Michigan (which I am well aware is the most important thing).

Lane Kiffin flat out can't coach and has serious personality issues.

Back