It's just a lamp

sexy-demotivational-poster-0020.jpg

Tom, be nice to your wife and spend some time with her on the weekend. No more late night pm-ing to Ice Dancer from the pub with you buds.

You won't have to pretend "it's all about the lamp" and you'll actually get some.

Flowers, candy, maybe a a little bauble of some sort.

The modification of appearance to increase beauty is nothing new.

Its up to the individual. If they think it makes them more beautiful, who am I to argue?

I won't argue their individual opinion and others' tastes but must state mine: Tattoos on a woman are gross to me. Luckily the only woman that matters to me doesn't like them either.

It grows back, so the effect isn't permanent. Otherwise, a valid comparison. /sarcasm

So it would appear that God has a design for your hear and beard to be longer.
Why are you messing with God's design?? :good4u:

Does this mean that you don't allow your wife to wear makeup??

See how all that works?? :cof1:

So it would appear that God has a design for your hear and beard to be longer.
Why are you messing with God's design?? :good4u:

Does this mean that you don't allow your wife to wear makeup??

See how all that works?? :cof1:

Again, its an issue of permanence. Its also an issue of health, as excess facial hair presents an unhealthy condition. God gave me the ability to manage the situation, so I do.

God also designed my skin and the sun, yet I protect myself from the sun to avoid its damaging effects.

The Southern Man has no ability to allow or disallow any behavior that his wife chooses. That being said, from very early in our relationship I have discouraged her use of the stuff.

And since I have authority over my children, I have forbidden them to have tats and unusual piercings. I have also strongly encouraged my daughter not to pierce her ears until she's old enough to buy the earnings herself and ask herself the question "am I doing this because I want to or society wants me to"? Currently she's 15 and her natural ears and complete lack of makeup make her look stunningly beautiful.

Again, its an issue of permanence. Its also an issue of health, as excess facial hair presents an unhealthy condition. God gave me the ability to manage the situation, so I do.

God also designed my skin and the sun, yet I protect myself from the sun to avoid its damaging effects.

The Southern Man has no ability to allow or disallow any behavior that his wife chooses. That being said, from very early in our relationship I have discouraged her use of the stuff.

And since I have authority over my children, I have forbidden them to have tats and unusual piercings. I have also strongly encouraged my daughter not to pierce her ears until she's old enough to buy the earnings herself and ask herself the question "am I doing this because I want to or society wants me to"? Currently she's 15 and her natural ears and complete lack of makeup make her look stunningly beautiful.

Why would you feel that "excess" facial hair is unsanitary??
Don't you own a shower??

I like how you used the word "discouraged"; because it seems so helpful.

Since you WOULD allow your daughter to pierce her ears, why are you supporting her possibly disfiguring her body??

See how that argument works.

Why would you feel that "excess" facial hair is unsanitary??
Don't you own a shower??

I like how you used the word "discouraged"; because it seems so helpful.

Since you WOULD allow your daughter to pierce her ears, why are you supporting her possibly disfiguring her body??

See how that argument works.

I own several showers, but prefer to use one of them only daily.

"Would allow" does not equal "support".

Some people find tattoos beautiful, some find them artistic, and some find them ugly.

But I am guessing those who have them are unconcerned about the opinions of those who find them ugly.

Back