on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
super thinly shaved turkey
ciabatta bread/rye? O_o
russian dressing
lettuce and shit
toasted

fuck yeah.

The Reuben has always been my favorite, so long as it is properly prepared. I like my reuben with real corned beef (no pastrami), and Russian dressing - none of that thousand island shit.

i didn't have russian dressing so i made it make shift with 1/8th red wine vinegar, 1Tsp of dijon, 1/2tsp of chopped garlic, dash of minced onion, 1tsp of chilli power, dash of pepper and salt, then whisked, then added 1/3rd cup of vegetable oil. it fucking rocked

i didn't have russian dressing so i made it make shift with 1/8th red wine vinegar, 1Tsp of dijon, 1/2tsp of chopped garlic, dash of minced onion, 1tsp of chilli power, dash of pepper and salt, then whisked, then added 1/3rd cup of vegetable oil. it fucking rocked

A Thai girl on top and a Thai girl.... sorry....what was the question?.... sandwich?? oh yes. Now...er...yeah, I was right the first time.

super thinly shaved turkey
ciabatta bread/rye? O_o
russian dressing
lettuce and shit
toasted

fuck yeah.

Congratulation on buying Subway's under $5 special of the day.

If you want a real sandwich, go hobo style.

i almost opened a sandwich/soup shop in oregon, but realized i have no patience for restaurant stuff.....

grind's sound excellent, though i would change the turkey for cornbeef/pastrami mix

one of my favs:

fresh local sourdough or soft french roll
mayo
deli turkey
pastrami
smoked cheddar
white american (i like to melt cheese on meat)
shredded iceberg lettuce
pickles
black olives
thin, thin, sliced onions (red or yellow)
salt/pepper

i sometimes use thousand, or a wannabe russion like grind did

Oh save me. Off at 18 seconds! What a terrible raucous row. I haven't breakfasted yet. There is something about the American penchant for screaming in a voice like fingernails on a blackboard that supercedes the worst in modern warfare. It should have been played at AQ!

lol this is like the oldest thing on the internet. you need to catch up.

i almost opened a sandwich/soup shop in oregon, but realized i have no patience for restaurant stuff.....

grind's sound excellent, though i would change the turkey for cornbeef/pastrami mix

one of my favs:

fresh local sourdough or soft french roll
mayo
deli turkey
pastrami
smoked cheddar
white american (i like to melt cheese on meat)
shredded iceberg lettuce
pickles
black olives
thin, thin, sliced onions (red or yellow)
salt/pepper

i sometimes use thousand, or a wannabe russion like grind did

Perhaps we should introduce America to the pleasures of the 'Conny-onny butty'.

Back