its sandwich time

The Devil is of the Devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Hero of Time is the Devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite sandwhich is one with Revernd Jones between to really large pizzas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
OK, here's one that will make anyone who has spent time on da Cheecago sout side drool.

Take a 4 lb chuck roast in a big pot. Add two cans beef broth, 1 diced onion and a couple of diced carrots, celery and about a tablespoon diced garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and pop it in the oven for about 8 to 12 hours till it's fall appart tender. Take it out and let it cool then carve the meat as thin as you can. Heat the left over gravy in the pot up and toss the sliced meat back in.

Then slice n half a nice long section of Italian bread. Dip it bread side down in the gravy. Add a generous portion of dripping wet meat and top with some sauted green peppers, giardiniera and some provolone or jack cheese. It's sloppy heaven!

Oh yea. The trick to slicing the meat thin is to put it into the fridge for a few hours to let it firm up and then slice with a good sharp knife.

Last edited:
OK, here's one that will make anyone who has spent time on da Cheecago sout side drool.

Take a 4 lb chuck roast in a big pot. Add two cans beef broth, 1 diced onion and a couple of diced carrots, celery and about a tablespoon diced garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and pop it in the oven for about 8 to 12 hours till it's fall appart tender. Take it out and let it cool then carve the meat as thin as you can. Heat the left over gravy in the pot up and toss the sliced meat back in.

Then slice n half a nice long section of Italian bread. Dip it bread side down in the gravy. Add a generous portion of dripping wet meat and top with some sauted green peppers, giardiniera and some provolone or jack cheese. It's sloppy heaven!

Oh yea. The trick to slicing the meat thin is to put it into the fridge for a few hours to let it firm up and then slice with a good sharp knife.
Yummy!

I like to store my semen in a jar, and then occasionally scrape some out and put it between loaves of bread and eat it. I've got a pretty good culture built up in there, it's getting a pretty cheesish flavor.

Fuck you, Watermark. Please refrain from discussing the storage habits of your semen unless you insert it into a vagina, a woman's mouth, or her anus, or on her face, breasts, or bare skin. Thank you for not being a complete fuckwad...

Last edited:
My sandwiches generally involve a girl up against the wall.

2u4n7ma.jpg

I hope that's you.:clink:

Fuck you, Watermark. Please refrain from discussing the storage habits of your semen unless you insert it into a vagina, a woman's mouth, or her anus, or on her face, breasts, or bare skin. Thank you for not being a complete fuckwad...

Doing my part to kill the thread.

Back