Its time

ethnically, yes, I understand, but in the bumper sticker world of human discourse this is used to equate to the argument "Jesus was a jew, and therefore all christians should be supportive of the agenda of Rabbinical Judaism."
No, I think it's usually interpreted to mean "a lot of Protestants are evil, hypocritical fucks who ought to be ashamed of themselves."

The rapture is coming within the next couple of years. Believe me, I know. There's a couple of guys I know who are radical Christians, and they're telling me to dump everything and prepare for it. Not only that, but I had a dream about fearies. And, the Aztec calendar is ending. So I'm selling all my shit cheap. I don't need nothing but my smokes and my booze. I'll repent shortly and have my mansion in heaven. So long suckers.

Your an idiot if you don't believe it.

Anyone else see the retardidity of fundamental religious shit?

"Fearies"??? Sometimes Typos are VERY revealing. (tho I asume your post was tongue-in-cheek)

Brent is Young, Dumb, and given the tendency of the universe to not select for intelligence, probably the third thing. One can only hope that he doesn't find a vector by which to spread his memes.

Brent is Young, Dumb, and given the tendency of the universe to not select for intelligence, probably the third thing. One can only hope that he doesn't find a vector by which to spread his memes.
Hey, I was having fun running his "hollow Earth 'theory'" into the ground. I enjoy Brent's posts. I find them very funny.

I'm pretty sure that Brent is past the idea that he gains some social status by claiming piety, and is now morphing beyond the next step of simple antagonist. Being an antagonist with ridiculous claims is a step towards making more reasonable claims without having to accept one's former gaffes.

"What? That? You know I was just fucking around!"

I've seen it before, many times.

I'm pretty sure that Brent is past the idea that he gains some social status by claiming piety, and is now morphing beyond the next step of simple antagonist. Being an antagonist with ridiculous claims is a step towards making more reasonable claims without having to accept one's former gaffes.

"What? That? You know I was just fucking around!"

I've seen it before, many times.
We've seen it from Brent many times.

Back