I've done nothing with my life

That's what I said. Yes. My utterances embody the wisdom of the ancients. I'm totally kickass.
Yeah, because back when they thought washing was bad for you, the world was flat, and that lightning was Thor and his hammer, they were really "wise"...

:D

Yeah, because back when they thought washing was bad for you, the world was flat, and that lightning was Thor and his hammer, they were really "wise"...

:D

I'd choose those times anyday over the "enlightened" attitudes of modern day nihilist internationalist fascism.

I'd choose those times anyday over the "enlightened" attitudes of modern day nihilist internationalist fascism.
Then what are you doing here? Go native. Move up to the hills in a shack and pretend you think Thor creates lightening. You don't even have to write a manifesto and mail bombs to people to live as you want.

Then what are you doing here? Go native. Move up to the hills in a shack and pretend you think Thor creates lightening. You don't even have to write a manifesto and mail bombs to people to live as you want.

i'd rather stay involved to thwart the New World Order agenda, with my deprogramming skills.

isolationalism doesn't work, remember? we must actively thwart the international fascists. Thor might even help.

Thor? You know him? I know Buddha might.

I think AHZ has a hard row to hoe trying to convince people to return to the dark ages.

No. The dark ages is theocratic oppression, elitism, torture, brainwashing etc. I'm talking about the liberation of all individuals from the prison of our current society.

No. The dark ages is theocratic oppression, elitism, torture, brainwashing etc. I'm talking about the liberation of all individuals from the prison of our current society.
Yet you wax rhapsodic to go back in time where people were more "wise".

During those times most people were owned by their "lords" and purchased and sold as pieces of the land they worked.

Yet you wax rhapsodic to go back in time where people were more "wise".

During those times most people were owned by their "lords" and purchased and sold as pieces of the land they worked.

Don't get fixated on time. There have been ebbs and flows in the totalitarianism levels of men societies throughout history. We're just entering into particalarly powerful technological age where the potentials for totalitarian control are unprecedented, and human forces are preparing to capitalize upon them for their own power and domination. You can say that's human nature. It's also human nature to resist it.

302801168_1e723bdf97.jpg

Don't get fixated on time. There have been ebbs and flows in the totalitarianism levels of men societies throughout history. We're just entering into particalarly powerful technological age where the potentials for totalitarian control are unprecedented, and human forces are preparing to capitalize upon them for their own power and domination. You can say that's human nature. It's also human nature to resist it.
I have no problem with resisting totalitarianism. But if it involves ignoring history to wax rhapsodic about "the simpler days" where there was "more freedom", when nothing could be further from the truth I'll pass.

I like individual freedom, it is what I am about. It is what I talk about most often when speaking my own opinion. But that doesn't mean I have to go all nutsy about when people thought the world was flat being a better time for human freedom.

I have no problem with resisting totalitarianism. But if it involves ignoring history to wax rhapsodic about "the simpler days" where there was "more freedom", when nothing could be further from the truth I'll pass.

I like individual freedom, it is what I am about. It is what I talk about most often when speaking my own opinion. But that doesn't mean I have to go all nutsy about when people thought the world was flat being a better time for human freedom.

There were definitely feer times in the past. Times without the technology or perhaps the inclination for totalitarianism. When people were less dependant on a centralized economy, and agrarian. yes, low tech, but these values of focusing on the basics like food, and understanding ecosysems enough to build and care for them, not just by corporatized farms but by all individuals, just like how to today we teach the basics of using a credit card, and trusting the plans of others. Technology could be used for these individualist aims as well. Maybe there would be no need for economic dependance, which is subject to manipulation, or political abuse.

Back