Jack Posobiec wants democracy ended

Its already happened, look at the no fucks power gives about what we think/want/need.

That's 100% proof right there.

I am noting speculation that Trump will not be killed, he will be allowed to occupy the WH again...that the Shadow Government is confident that they handled it once, they can do it again .

The game would be demoralizing the enemies of the Revolution.

I am considering the theory.

This theory if true would mean that the Revolution is confident that SCOTUS wont be a problem...which I have argued is true....the chances that SCOTUS will save us approach zero.....if it were going to happen it would have happened already.

This theory if true would mean that the Revolution is confident that SCOTUS wont be a problem...which I have argued is true....the chances that SCOTUS will save us approach zero.....if it were going to happen it would have happened already.
The SCOTUS gave Joe the power to fix this

Really? Because despite his bellowing hubris, Uygur has YET to state that he wants to end democracy, unlike your proto-fascist heroes.
You are the fascist in this equation. You support democracy against our representative republic. You are an enemy of We the People.

What an idiot you are
You have tipped your king yet again.

giphy.webp

You are the fascist in this equation. You support democracy against our representative republic. You are an enemy of We the People.
Dear fucking idiot

Every dictionary and encyclopedia in the world proves you are an idiot liar

Fuck you very much

Dear fucking idiot
Please talk to me, shit-for-brains.

Every dictionary and encyclopedia in the world proves you are an idiot liar
Every dictionary and encyclopedia in the world confirms that you are an idiot and a liar. You are supposed to be a grown adult and you don't know what a republic is. Why are you wasting everyone's time with your drivel? Also, learn a little bit more about leftist politics; you're way out of touch.
Fuck you very much
I'l let your party fuck you very much while they have you bent over furniture, fuck you very much.

Please talk to me, shit-for-brains.

Every dictionary and encyclopedia in the world confirms that you are an idiot and a liar. You are supposed to be a grown adult and you don't know what a republic is. Why are you wasting everyone's time with your drivel? Also, learn a little bit more about leftist politics; you're way out of touch.

I'l let your party fuck you very much while they have you bent over furniture, fuck you very much.
Go get the definitions from a respected dictionary and encyclopedia and let’s discuss the results

Russian concocted lies don’t replace mankind’s agreed upon definitions of words

Back