Jacob Rees-Mogg counteracts brainwashing

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I have enormous respect for this guy. He is very old fashioned in a very good way and wipes the floor with leftist bullshitters.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Have you put your cash on JRM becoming the next Tory leader then, Tom?

You can still get 25-1 from some shady bookmakers.

Frankly, anything would be a step up from Theresa, and at least he's not Boris.

Let the Moggmania commence.

Have you put your cash on JRM becoming the next Tory leader then, Tom?

You can still get 25-1 from some shady bookmakers.

Frankly, anything would be a step up from Theresa, and at least he's not Boris.

Let the Moggmania commence.

He might well be one day but I'd say the smart money would be on either BoJo or David Davis.

When I realized we were probably going to get stuck with Douchebag Donald, I suddenly became a fan of Boris. :D

Boris+Becker+Ah_Cg5gpySWm.jpg

Last edited:
I have enormous respect for this guy. He is very old fashioned in a very good way and wipes the floor with leftist bullshitters.

He can make money out of mugs, so tories lick his arse. Otherwise he is a comic turn.

He can make money out of mugs, so tories lick his arse. Otherwise he is a comic turn.
You are nothing if not predictable, he is without doubt a future PM. It is rare to find somebody in politics these days who is utterly incorruptible and has high moral standards.

You are nothing if not predictable, he is without doubt a future PM. It is rare to find somebody in politics these days who is utterly incorruptible and has high moral standards.

The chap comes across as affable enough and does seem quite genuinly principled, which is also a problem.

One look at his voting record suggests that a future prime ministerial vacancy is not something coming his way anytime soon.

Unfortunately for him, he was born about a century too late.

The chap comes across as affable enough and does seem quite genuinly principled, which is also a problem.

One look at his voting record suggests that a future prime ministerial vacancy is not something coming his way anytime soon.

Unfortunately for him, he was born about a century too late.
Yet you say that whilst knowing that Marxist dinosaurs, like Corbyn and McDonnell, have resurrected policies that should have been consigned to the dustbin of history.

Yet you say that whilst knowing that Marxist dinosaurs, like Corbyn and McDonnell, have resurrected policies that should have been consigned to the dustbin of history.

Maybe, but their policies are quite popular.

JRM's anti-gay stuff just won't fly with a modern electorate.

No matter how crazy your platform is, eventually the other guys will fuck up and put you in power to implement it. Republicans realized this in the 60's and have drug America far to the right while the Democrats are the adults in the room constantly chasing the center.

He is a staunch Catholic and therefore opposed to gay marriage on the grounds that it is reserved for men and women only. I have never heard him speak against civil partnerships though. I also had my doubts about gay marriage in Great Britain thinking that the gay lobby would try to force religious bodies to accept marriage in church against their will. That doesn't appear to have happened, so far at least. I felt it was truly shameful that many Catholic adoption agencies closed rather than be forced to handle adoptions by gay couples. I might also point out that Obama was anti-gay marriage as well until he changed his mind.

Well 'free money' is always popular isn't it? If even a fraction of their economic policies were implemented the country would be bankrupted pretty damn quick. I am old enough to remember what happened in the 70s first hand, you, I imagine were too young or not even born.

I should also point that Corbyn was profoundly dishonest about Labour's position on Brexit. No wonder he was so quiet last year, many voted for him thinking he wanted to keep in the Single Market and the Customs Union. Now they discover that he is a lifelong critic who voted for leaving the EU in 1975. He wants to leave because he thinks that he will unable to turn all the spending taps on whilst in the EU. France has just been told to get their deficit below 3%, Corbyn would send it into the stratosphere.

Last edited:
Back