Jade's project share.

I know we have flour but it's bread flour or buckwheat. I'm not sure on AP our others.

I got several bags a couple of weeks ago when it looked like things were getting pear-shaped. You can't buy it online, and bread yeast is gone too. But you can make your own at home.

This is part of a cross-body bag/purse that I'm making. It will consist of black wool (in photo), black hide, lined and with zippered pockets, contrasting binding, and bright wool fringes/tassels. It is a student art show entry but since that's been canceled for now it's a bit of zen. :~)

QWywVKp.jpg

That is just beautiful. Takes a lot of patience, I bet. Did you finish the mocs you were beading a few years ago?

I got several bags a couple of weeks ago when it looked like things were getting pear-shaped. You can't buy it online, and bread yeast is gone too. But you can make your own at home.

If you don't have yeast it may be wise to start a culture. You can keep that thing going for decades if you feed it right.

This is part of a cross-body bag/purse that I'm making. It will consist of black wool (in photo), black hide, lined and with zippered pockets, contrasting binding, and bright wool fringes/tassels. It is a student art show entry but since that's been canceled for now it's a bit of zen. :~)

QWywVKp.jpg
It’s beautiful, you do lovely work. You are familiar with Alaska, have you ever heard about my friend Rebecca Starry? She did a bead necklace incorporating bullets and razor blades. She is quite talented, the piece was displayed in the Reston Art Center.

It’s beautiful, you do lovely work. You are familiar with Alaska, have you ever heard about my friend Rebecca Starry? She did a bead necklace incorporating bullets and razor blades. She is quite talented, the piece was displayed in the Reston Art Center.

Hadn't heard about her so looked her up. Is this the piece you're referring to? WOW!!!!!

U5zIyOg.jpg

We were so bored we went to a drive thru
Food give away just to get out of the house.
Today we met a lady at Kroger ,C bought two end tables.
I wore a mask and went into Kroger and bought Ketchup.

We were so bored we went to a drive thru
Food give away just to get out of the house.
Today we met a lady at Kroger ,C bought two end tables.
I wore a mask and went into Kroger and bought Ketchup.
LOL. Ain't this some shit? Don't think I'll go back into grocery stores. I have enough stuff but may do the Instacart thing at Publix should this drag out a long time.

Back