Jade's Recipe Exchange - Decadence

I’ll try that. My wife loves cinnamon. I try to tone down the spice for her then add it to my bowl.
My neighbor makes mild chili for all the lightweights in his family but adds his own spice to his bowl. I bought him a hot sauce he says is good for adding heat. Here's a link to it.

Thanks! It looks great and I added it to my Christmas list although I might buy it sooner since the mustard hot sauce my wife brought me from a Bahamian cruise vacation is almost gone.

Thanks! It looks great and I added it to my Christmas list although I might buy it sooner since the mustard hot sauce my wife brought me from a Bahamian cruise vacation is almost gone.
It's a hot sauce you need to be careful with. I put a glob of it on a cracker to taste and it hit me hard. It's perfect for adding heat to your favorite dish though.

It's a hot sauce you need to be careful with. I put a glob of it on a cracker to taste and it hit me hard. It's perfect for adding heat to your favorite dish though.
LOL. I’m familiar with hot sauces. Usually so hot that I can handle them going but going out is a little more problematic. :)

Might add this to my Christmas cookie portfolio.

That’s right up my alley; easy and tasty.

I like Japanese, Chinese and Korean cooking.

chicken-teriyaki-pineapple-bowls-2-a415efde.jpg

I love me some lemon poppy seed.

I'm not sure I'd like the taste. Poppy seeds are the little black, round seeds on bagels?

Is the Lemon supposed to balance the seeds or would switching to orange slices be okay?

I'm not sure I'd like the taste. Poppy seeds are the little black, round seeds on bagels?

Is the Lemon supposed to balance the seeds or would switching to orange slices be okay?
They are very nutty and balance perfectly with the lemon. The sliced lemon is probably a candied lemon slice that isn't part of the recipe. If you are not sure about the combo try a lemon poppy seed muffin. They sell them all over and your local grocery store might have some.

They are very nutty and balance perfectly with the lemon. The sliced lemon is probably a candied lemon slice that isn't part of the recipe. If you are not sure about the combo try a lemon poppy seed muffin. They sell them all over and your local grocery store might have some.
Good idea on the lemon poppy seed muffin. Thanks for the info. (y)

Found this recipe to make for Mom when she moves over to dentures.

This sounded interesting to me so I thought I'd post it for lovers of Asian or just plain spicy cuisine.

Back