Jamie Lynn Spears - 16 & Pregnant

She's not the hottest thing on the planet!

strawman.jpg

here's the deal, Watergerber got tired of spanking to her picture.

Cawacko, there's absolutely no white-trash in Cali, or mexican gangs or anything.
shit at least the spears white trash are rich.
99% of the woman, childless have more fat on their bodies. Though the drugs maybe keeping her weight down.

It isn't sacrilege to say she's not hot. The reality is that almost any man who isn't gay would hit it if they had a shot.

Damo! You let them pressure you into saying "hit it'. I'm so disappointed!

You know the first time I heard that expression, I was passing by a woman's desk at work, around my age, this was about 2 years ago. And she is saying into the phone "so are you going to come over and hit it tonight"? So I ran back to my office to get the poop from Melanie a snot-nosed 23 year old brat, who I actually really enjoyed. And she told me what it meant, and told me that the woman in question had to be talking to a driver at my company, that she was sleeping with. First I had heard of that too.

Can you imagine, a business woman in your 30's, and you are saying to your, whatever, yeah come over and hit it. Ewwww.

well when your looking around the room for the socially unadjusted one and can't find her. IT'S YOU!!!
DUHLA, reading books about men being bad and eating chocolate is bad for your social life. Actually woman who are not afraid of their sexuality or thier bodies is way more important than their voter card. BURN

well when your looking around the room for the socially unadjusted one and can't find her. IT'S YOU!!!
DUHLA, reading books about men being bad and eating chocolate is bad for your social life. Actually woman who are not afraid of their sexuality or thier bodies is way more important than their voter card. BURN

Yep that's me...repressed!

Good catch.

So you call your wife up during the day and tell her you're coming home to hit it, huh top?

no I don't but I'd chuckle is she said it.
She would just say something like skip tennis and spent some time with me.:clink:

Britney had two kids in a row. She looks great. Water would certainly go for it he ever had the chance. End of story.

Damo! You let them pressure you into saying "hit it'. I'm so disappointed!

You know the first time I heard that expression, I was passing by a woman's desk at work, around my age, this was about 2 years ago. And she is saying into the phone "so are you going to come over and hit it tonight"? So I ran back to my office to get the poop from Melanie a snot-nosed 23 year old brat, who I actually really enjoyed. And she told me what it meant, and told me that the woman in question had to be talking to a driver at my company, that she was sleeping with. First I had heard of that too.

Can you imagine, a business woman in your 30's, and you are saying to your, whatever, yeah come over and hit it. Ewwww.
Brittany would probably say it too... She's so very WT.

I think you have tons of class dhula and a good personality.
if you drop the Man----hata stuff your good to go :clink:

Wow are you serious? Do you have a link? I always thought she was the only sane one of the family. But than again the dad seemed to get out and not be involved in the spot light so I think that was pretty smart.

Wow are you serious? Do you have a link? I always thought she was the only sane one of the family. But than again the dad seemed to get out and not be involved in the spot light so I think that was pretty smart.

Oh how it pains me to have a troll on the site under the name of Southern Belle.

Back