Jamie Lynn Spears - 16 & Pregnant

Britney is irrelevant and her sister is one step further below irrelevant. There are real issues, she's not one of them.

(DING!) Your fifteen minutes are up, go back to the trailer park now.

Oh how it pains me to have a troll on the site under the name of Southern Belle.
Wacks...

She's new, not a troll. I don't usually "welcome" trolls in their introduction posts. Although I do like to interact with them at times, if they are funny.

Damn, watergerber know he wants to be a lawyer when the biggest decision he's had to make is how many weeks with righty before he gets variety and switches to the left hand.

Damn, watergerber know he wants to be a lawyer when the biggest decision he's had to make is how many weeks with righty before he gets variety and switches to the left hand.

Ohhh, Topper's having S-E-X! Everyone, Top is having the sex! he he. giggle giggle.

Ohhhh, he is so much better than anyone on this board. No one else here has ever had S-E-X.

But Topper has had S-E-X.

Are we all clear now?

Let's recap:

Topper, a 50 year old man, has had S-E-X.

Woooowwwww.

Ohhh, Topper's having S-E-X! Everyone, Top is having the sex! he he. giggle giggle.

Ohhhh, he is so much better than anyone on this board. No one else here has ever had S-E-X.

But Topper has had S-E-X.

Are we all clear now?

Let's recap:

Topper, a 50 year old man, has had S-E-X.

Woooowwwww.

LOL

Take that Watermark!! A guy 3 times your age and a quarter of your communication skills has been LAID!!! He might have even had BUTTSECKS!!! Eat your heart out fool!

Back