APP - JANUARY 20TH, 2017

21 days

10228718-cartoon-illustration-of-an-african-american-male-lame-duck-with-tie-and-a-crutch-and-leg-in-a-cast-Stock-Illustration.jpg

The day America ends. I will never recognize Citizen Trump as anything but a Citizen - even him being a Citizen is in doubt. I think he was probably born in Russia and sent to the US as a sleeper agent.

Having trouble speaking without a Russian accent, are we? I know where you get you're sustenance from. You're far too stupid for employment. Putin sends you a big fat check each month.

Having trouble speaking without a Russian accent, are we? I know where you get you're sustenance from. You're far too stupid for employment. Putin sends you a big fat check each month.

Has the FBI showed up at your brother's place yet, to talk to you, or are you still waiting for that visit? :D

After listening to President Obama's speech last evening, the Donald is considering revising his initial speech outline as noted in link below. Donnie wants your help on how he can plagiarize Obama and not get caught. Donald thinks, 'yes we can make the rich richer' may be too close to Obama's words. Suggestions can be sent to, IloveMe@thedonald.con

“America is not the project of any one person. Because the single most powerful word in our democracy is the word ‘We.’ ‘We The People.’ ‘We Shall Overcome.’ ‘Yes, We Can.’” President Obama

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/c/embed/88480b52-d7df-11e6-a0e6-d502d6751bc8

"If I had told you eight years ago that America would reverse a great recession, reboot our auto industry, and unleash the longest stretch of job creation in our history - if I had told you that we would open up a new chapter with the Cuban people, shut down Iran's nuclear weapons program without firing a shot, take out the mastermind of 9-11 - if I had told you that we would win marriage equality and secure the right to health insurance for another 20 million of our fellow citizens - if I had told you all that, you might have said our sights were set a little too high.

But that's what we did. That's what you did. You were the change. The answer to people's hopes and, because of you, by almost every measure, America is a better, stronger place than it was when we started." President Obama

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?76774-The-Greatest-Inauguration-of-all-Time

Listened to Trump's press conference on NPR on the way to work this a.m. and it make me think what a contrast to Obama.
To me Obama sounds altruistic and ethereal without really saying anything of substance.
Trump sounds more genuine.
MSM fake news apparently has some influence on me because I'm always surprised at how much better Trump sounds when he's actually serious than I expect.
Dunno, we'll see I guess. I wish Trump would give up responding to irrelevant, insignificant celebrity criticism with tweets though. I find it immature.

Last edited:
Listened to Trump's press conference on NPR on the way to work this a.m. and it make me think what a contrast to Obama.
To me Obama sounds altruistic and ethereal without really saying anything of substance.
Trump sounds more genuine.
MSM fake news apparently has some influence on me because I'm always surprised at how much better Trump sounds when he's actually serious than I expect.
Dunno, we'll see I guess. I wish Trump would give up responding to irrelevant, insignificant celebrity criticism with tweets though. I find it immature.

I agree but like with all President you get it all. I think Trump sees tweeting as going around the press right to the people. I like it

Back