APP - JANUARY 20TH, 2017

USFreedom911, please stop telling our newly elected president to 'cry harder'. It is not even clear what you mean. Donald may be a draft dodger and tax evader but he really is a tough guy. Stop.

One day till Donnie give a speech of such magnitude the gods will cry from the heavens, hallelujah.

Interesting read on Trump supporters. 'The Gilded Rage: A Wild Ride Through Donald Trump's America' by Alexander Zaitchik

That was a really good attempt at projection; but as usual, you have failed.

Now:

CRY HARDER

:LOL:

todays-the-day.jpg
Jan-20-_slide.jpg
653fdefa-45a1-434d-a1af-d80d980c9b7d.jpg

What's your surprise this time, Buckly?? :lol:

New oath for Donnie John Trump

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully operate and consolidate the office of the Trump presidency of the United States and will manage it as I do my businesses in a manner preserving business and other connections while still defending the Constitution wherever possible, supporting my family's interests, and when those interests coincide with the many promises I made this past year, to my fans out there too, (points right left center) we are going to be great just great again, did I say great again. (thumbs up and points again)

Notes on watching my inauguration. Folks I hope it's not windy as I hate my fluffy dyed hair blowing around and Melania is gonna be a knockout first lady. I got a bunch of country singers and they gonna wave the red white and blue, like they always do. My reverend selections are top notch too, Reverend Graham is one of the best looking ministers you ever saw. Dignified looks like me. Pay no attention to the protesters they're just jealous they ain't got lots of money like me and the ministers. We're gonna have a good old time and those women marchers Saturday, just a bunch of whiners, they should imitate Melania and keep quiet and stand to the side or behind their men if they got one. But make sure you watch my special day as you know how I love ratings. Thanks all I'm gonna make America great.

New oath for Donnie John Trump

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully operate and consolidate the office of the Trump presidency of the United States and will manage it as I do my businesses in a manner preserving business and other connections while still defending the Constitution wherever possible, supporting my family's interests, and when those interests coincide with the many promises I made this past year, to my fans out there too, (points right left center) we are going to be great just great again, did I say great again. (thumbs up and points again)

Notes on watching my inauguration. Folks I hope it's not windy as I hate my fluffy dyed hair blowing around and Melania is gonna be a knockout first lady. I got a bunch of country singers and they gonna wave the red white and blue, like they always do. My reverend selections are top notch too, Reverend Graham is one of the best looking ministers you ever saw. Dignified looks like me. Pay no attention to the protesters they're just jealous they ain't got lots of money like me and the ministers. We're gonna have a good old time and those women marchers Saturday, just a bunch of whiners, they should imitate Melania and keep quiet and stand to the side or behind their men if they got one. But make sure you watch my special day as you know how I love ratings. Thanks all I'm gonna make America great.

CRY HARDER :lol:

Buckles:
You've only got a few minutes left.

When is your surprise going to happen??

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Carnage? I missed the carnage but drugs are certainly a problem today all over America. Drug addiction must be a personality thing, I personally don't understand it. Life is a joy even with the many ups and downs and being conscious seems best to me. Anyway the speech was kinda dark, darker than I imagined. I've always been a buy and support America fan so that was interesting. But Americans need to do that, drive around where we live and all you see are high level foreign cars, almost none made here and all supporting Germany, Japan or Korea. And many cost more than most Americans make. But isn't that the free market and capitalism at work? The republicans will now blame democrats for the very policies that outsourced America. And so it goes.

Reading for those who want to know a bit.

Listen to the Trump voter: 'The Gilded Rage: A Wild Ride Through Donald Trump's America' by Alexander Zaitchik

'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein
'To Make Men Free: A History of the Republican Party' by Heather Cox Richardson
'The Deep State: The Fall of the Constitution and the Rise of a Shadow Government' by Mike Lofgren
"Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" Jane Mayer

Back