JAROD might not be a lawyer, he doesn't know what an affirmative statement is

When I countered his claim, he said my statement that his claim was false, was an affirmative statement.

Essentially an affirmative (positive) form is used to express the validity or truth of a basic assertion, while a negative form expresses its falsity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_and_negative

That is wiki for pete's sake.

Tell me Jarod, how is saying your claim is not true an affirmative statement.

Maybe Jarod is lying about being a lawyer. :dunno:

I never said I get paid to blog. Sorry your mistake.

You really seem obsessed with me, I am not perfect and do not always use the technically pure definition of things I am off the cuff writing about on this board.

I do, however, enjoy that there are threads dedicated to me. You are interesting to me also Yaya, but not in the same way, can we be just friends?

Jarod is a lawyer. The preceding sentence is also an affirmative statement, the following sentence is not. I am not a lawyer.

The symmetry and balance of the above three sentences make my engineer soul grin.

You really seem obsessed with me, I am not perfect and do not always use the technically pure definition of things I am off the cuff writing about on this board.

I do, however, enjoy that there are threads dedicated to me. You are interesting to me also Yaya, but not in the same way, can we be just friends?

Did I say you get paid to blog?

Yes or no.

I bet JPP dollars Jarod will not answer this post.

Did I say you get paid to blog?

Yes or no.

I bet JPP dollars Jarod will not answer this post.

He was responding to ILA.

Do you have comprehension issues?

Yes or no?

I bet JPP dollars you will not admit your error.

When I countered his claim, he said my statement that his claim was false, was an affirmative statement.

Essentially an affirmative (positive) form is used to express the validity or truth of a basic assertion, while a negative form expresses its falsity.

Really? YA THINK? Imagine.....a supporter of social communism...i.e., fascist liberalism, might be lying in an attempt to seek accolade and a feeling of self importance. Lying one's ass off is just another tool of any leftist. The majority are self professed narcissists. Never believe or take anything at face value when communicating on the web. Its a haven for those who live within their minds, that make up stories with themselves the center of attention. The first time I read and comprehended (attempted) a statement by this person.....red flags, bells, whistles ..etc., began sounding, I thought...this individual has serious mental issues.

I don't think either one of you are lawyers.

OH BOY!

Time for another "gotcha" game from the YurTard.

Yes folks, he is that desperate.

Someone makes an untrue claim and I call them out on it, that means I'm desperate and playing a gotcha game. What do you call it when you do the same thing?

LMAO, another shining example of Zappas massive two faced whining.

Someone makes an untrue claim and I call them out on it, that means I'm desperate and playing a gotcha game. What do you call it when you do the same thing?

LMAO, another shining example of Zappas massive two faced whining.

He quoted your post BY MISTAKE.

He was CLEARLY responding to IHA.

But do you admit as much?

Ohhhh no, your first reaction is another desperate "gotcha" game!

He quoted your post BY MISTAKE.

He was CLEARLY responding to IHA.

But do you admit as much?

Ohhhh no, your first reaction is another desperate "gotcha" game!

He is clearly talking to me and all he had to say was, no, you never said that, I meant ILA. And you're lying he quoted my post by mistake, the rest of the post is about my OP you lying turd.

But do carry on whining you duplicitous clown. I've seen you rail after people for making less of a mistake, but oh no, Yaya asks Jarod if it is true I said that and you and your BFF Rune have a shit fit.

Stupid two faced clowns.

Btw, I notice you DODGED my question of what do you call it when you do the same thing. What a miserable liar you are.

Back