JAROD might not be a lawyer, he doesn't know what an affirmative statement is

He is clearly talking to me and all he had to say was, no, you never said that, I meant ILA. And you're lying he quoted my post by mistake, the rest of the post is about my OP you lying turd.

But do carry on whining you duplicitous clown. I've seen you rail after people for making less of a mistake, but oh no, Yaya asks Jarod if it is true I said that and you and your BFF Rune have a shit fit.

Stupid two faced clowns.

Btw, I notice you DODGED my question of what do you call it when you do the same thing. What a miserable liar you are.

Did you say he was paid to blog?

Then its clear, not to mention good ol common sense, that Jarod was responding to someone other than Y-O-U!

I never said I get paid to blog. Sorry your mistake.

You really seem obsessed with me, I am not perfect and do not always use the technically pure definition of things I am off the cuff writing about on this board.

I do, however, enjoy that there are threads dedicated to me. You are interesting to me also Yaya, but not in the same way, can we be just friends?

Jarod doesn't mention you until the tail end of his post, stating that you are interesting ALSO, meaning he was talking to someone else earlier.

That you feel the need to twist his words so you can be right, speaks volumes regarding your overwhelming pettiness.

:rofl2:

He quoted my post and made the claim. I merely asked whether I said that and you're having a meltdown.

He was in fact referring to me and my post.

I never said I get paid to blog. Sorry your mistake.

He didn't quote ILA, he quoted me.

Yet, somehow you want to claim he wasn't talking to me. How is that even possible? He could have said: ILA is wrong, I don't get paid. But no, he said it was "your" (my) mistake. Stop being such a two faced liar.

Why do you complain about people dodging your questions, yet you have no problem dodging questions asked of you?

He quoted my post and made the claim. I merely asked whether I said that and you're having a meltdown.

He was in fact referring to me and my post.

He didn't quote ILA, he quoted me.

Yet, somehow you want to claim he wasn't talking to me. How is that even possible? He could have said: ILA is wrong, I don't get paid. But no, he said it was "your" (my) mistake. Stop being such a two faced liar.

Why do you complain about people dodging your questions, yet you have no problem dodging questions asked of you?

Did he refer to you by name anywhere in his post other than the portion of his post I highlighted?

Then you can't confirm he was talking to you.

He made a simple mistake, he quoted the wrong post.

Its truly sad how your irrational hate prevents you from acknowledging something so clear.

Did he refer to you by name anywhere in his post other than the portion of his post I highlighted?

Then you can't confirm he was talking to you.

He made a simple mistake, he quoted the wrong post.

Its truly sad how your irrational hate prevents you from acknowledging something so clear.

You're an idiot.

Am I talking to you?

I remember when Epic was about to head-off to law school, he commented that the low intellect of some of the JPP lawyers gave him a lot of hope to be successful.

It doesn't take massive brainpower to be a lawyer. Case in point, my brother-in-law and his twin brother.

Why are Pinto Man and Guiddo obsessed with Yurt?

My dad got me a Pinto for his graduation. Fine car, got me through college, then when I joined the military my girlfriend drove it for years. Nowadays I like Cadillacs, but you never forget that first car. What was yours?

My dad got me a Pinto for his graduation. Fine car, got me through college, then when I joined the military my girlfriend drove it for years. Nowadays I like Cadillacs, but you never forget that first car. What was yours?

Your mom's. Why else would you be so obsessed with thinking I'm another poster, to go so far as to join another board just to mess with that poster?

Your mom says, get back in the basement, troll.

Yes, he was replying to the person who made the statement.
I knew you wouldn't admit your error.

Of course! Jarod was responding to the person who made the comment, its common sense.

Which explains why the YoyoTard doesn't understand.

Common sense eludes a dim bulb like him.

Back