JAROD might not be a lawyer, he doesn't know what an affirmative statement is

And Zappas still dodges the question.

What a dishonest turd.

Just wanted to make sure you were talking to me.

Over and over in this thread you've showcased your inability to correctly discern who others are talking to, so I just wanted to be sure.

Jarod said you claimed he got paid to blog?

Strange that I didn't see him use your name.

He used the word "your". "I never said I get paid to blog. Sorry your mistake". He said "your mistake". Prove he was talking to someone else given he quoted my post.

You and Runetard claim Jarod wasn't talking to me, yet, 2/3 of the post you admit were talking to me, but somehow, the first sentence and "your" was directed at someone else, despite the fact he ONLY quoted me.

This is honestly so beyond stupid I can't even believe I'm still arguing this issue with you. You're obviously just a troll and I should probably let this go.

The fact Jarod won't respond to my PM or my VM, says it all.

You lose Rune and Zappas.

Deal with your major gotcha loss.

What sad people you are.

The fact Jarod won't respond to my PM or my VM, says it all.

You lose Rune and Zappas.

Deal with your major gotcha loss.

What sad people you are.

OR...

It means Jarod has this thing called "a life" and he's simply too busy dealing with REAL LIFE to play your infantile "gotcha" game.

He knows both myself and Rune enjoy irritating whiners like you, so he's hanging back and letting you make a total ass of yourself over this.

BOOOOOOOOOMM!!

He used the word "your". "I never said I get paid to blog. Sorry your mistake". He said "your mistake". Prove he was talking to someone else given he quoted my post.

You and Runetard claim Jarod wasn't talking to me, yet, 2/3 of the post you admit were talking to me, but somehow, the first sentence and "your" was directed at someone else, despite the fact he ONLY quoted me.

This is honestly so beyond stupid I can't even believe I'm still arguing this issue with you. You're obviously just a troll and I should probably let this go.

So you admit he never called you by name until the LAST SENTENCE of his post...if his entire post was him responding to you, then why did his LAST SENTENCE say "...You are interesting to me ALSO Yaya" as if he was...

...GASP

Speaking with someone else up to that point?

You are right about one thing, this IS stupid and your pig headed refusal to acknowledge the facts speaks volumes about your inability to discuss even the most mundane of topics rationally.

Back