Jesus angry?

Actually the past is what determines the present.........

As far as how I deal with life, well, I'm a big boy and my problems with my own life are mine to deal with so I don't know why you want to mention how I have such a problem with dealing with life. I also used the Klan as an example of the historical influences of people who claim to be Christian, just as many Christians like to use the Islamic past to justify their disdain for Islam ergo using the life of Muhammad the prophet to discredit Islam as an Abrahamic faith. I also used the examples of the Templars actions in the crusades to demonstrate how zealous followers use religion to justify their evil.

As far as me making it about Christianity well, I only think its appropriate since this thread is about Jesus so I see nothing wrong in that respect.

Wrong
The past has an influence on the present; but it doesn't mean that it determines it.

And the only reason you used the comments, about the past, is because it helps you to make sense of what you've have already determined is unavoidable.
You use it justify the conclusions you've arrived at.

If it was "appropriate" to mention Christianity and Jesus, then why did you try to bring other religions into the discussion.

Now I remember your past behavior.
You try to "discuss" situations and in the past you didn't even bother to educate yourself, prior to trying to have the discussion.

You're like a child, who asks "Why is the sky blue", "Why is water wet", etc.
The problem is, you're supposed to be an adult; so stop acting like a child and educate yourself first.

Wrong
The past has an influence on the present; but it doesn't mean that it determines it.

And the only reason you used the comments, about the past, is because it helps you to make sense of what you've have already determined is unavoidable.
You use it justify the conclusions you've arrived at.

If it was "appropriate" to mention Christianity and Jesus, then why did you try to bring other religions into the discussion.

Now I remember your past behavior.
You try to "discuss" situations and in the past you didn't even bother to educate yourself, prior to trying to have the discussion.

You're like a child, who asks "Why is the sky blue", "Why is water wet", etc.
The problem is, you're supposed to be an adult; so stop acting like a child and educate yourself first.

Now, when I read this I had an epic response but I deleted it because in the end that is your opinion and at the end of the day you can think what you want about me. You don't even know me so you're entitled to whatever opinion of you me you find comforting to your psyche.

Now, when I read this I had an epic response but I deleted it because in the end that is your opinion and at the end of the day you can think what you want about me. You don't even know me so you're entitled to whatever opinion of you me you find comforting to your psyche.

Appears as if I am correct.
Did you or did you not post on this forum, months ago, under a different name?
Were or were you not a caretaker, for the mentally challenged, and was talking about changing jobs?

My favorite is when he got mad at the tree... It wasn't the tree's fault, it wasn't the season for figs.

that story shows how failed religion is.

One hearing of the Abraham story at five years old put me off Christianity.

I wanted nothing to do with a god that would try to force a man to kill his child just to test him.

The tree story shows Jesus in a very bad light.

...I also used the examples of the Templars actions in the crusades to demonstrate how zealous followers use religion to justify their evil.....
Your misunderstanding of history is duly noted. Ridding the northern lands of Muslim invaders was not evil. Letting them destroy the culture, which is exactly what most of Europe is doing today, is evil.

Back