Jewish Theocracy

The reason why Christians adhere to the 10 Commandments is because Christ said he had not come to abolish them. He simply added to them with the Golden Rule.

The reason why Christians adhere to the 10 Commandments is because Christ said he had not come to abolish them. He simply added to them with the Golden Rule.

That's irrelevant. According the Jewish view, non jews are to adhere to Noahide laws. the ten commandments are for jews only. For instance, noahides are not supposed to observe the sabbath. they are to keep working, slaving away, according to the dictates of the chosen people.

This thread is about the jewish religion.

That's irrelevant. According the Jewish view, non jews are to adhere to Noahide laws. the ten commandments are for jews only. For instance, noahides are not supposed to observe the sabbath. they are to keep working, slaving away, according to the dictates of the chosen people.

This thread is about the jewish religion.

You do realize the contradiction between having to adhere to the old code (so that people may come to know God's greatness) but not the new one (because they are not Jewish)?

You do realize the contradiction between having to adhere to the old code (so that people may come to know God's greatness) but not the new one (because they are not Jewish)?

I don't think you wrote this right. It doesn't really make sense. I think you meant to say (because they ARE jewish). But that's not relevant anyway.

This thread is about how Jews have theocratic laws for NON jews. In my mind, that's theocratic, arrogant, and presumptive bullshit.

Precisely. And there's nothing "secret" about my love. My love is pure and passionate.

So you accept jews as your spiritual superior, and accept them as the sole interpreter of god's will in your life? And believe in theocracy?

can i have sex with you?

So you accept jews as your spiritual superior, and accept them as the sole interpreter of god's will in your life? And believe in theocracy?

can i have sex with you?

Yes to the first, and no to the second. If you were a woman with the physique of Megan Fox, I would consider it, despite the baggage that is your personality.

Yes to the first, and no to the second. If you were a woman with the physique of Megan Fox, I would consider it, despite the baggage that is your personality.

You accept jews as spiritual superiors and the sole interpreters of god's will in your life?

Before you pass up sex with AssHat, you might want to rethink it.
He never defined what kind of sex!! :cof1:

Back