Joe Biden will not say if he is a member of the Mason's

The Roman Catholic Church expels members from their congregation if they are Freemasons. They believe that keeping handshakes secret from your Priest is bad.

My maternal grandfather was quite big in the masons, and as the only one able to pick the lock of the appropriate box when he needed his masonic materials, my mother knew a great deal about it. My father, an Anglican clergyman, also seemed to know a fair deal, and his very strong objections were based on a ceremony they go in for called the Royal Arch, or so I seem to remember.

I think the US Episcopalians/Anglican are fine w/ it....... Most if not all the founders of this country were Masons & Episcopalians..

I hadn't realised that any of them were Episcopalians - I'd understood that the C. of E. hugely failed America by neglecting entirely to appoint bishops.

Even if Biden is a Mason, is this supposed to matter? George Washington worked-out quite nicely. JFK was a 4th Degree Knight of Columbus, of which the Church approves, and his foreign policy worked-out fantastically (for the USSR).

Biden is also wanting to bring millions of Muslims and Mexicans in by opening the borders. If those are the things you are for, then Biden is your man.

What on Earth does that have to do with the fact that Trump is a fucking moron...and a shit stain on our Republic?

I hadn't realised that any of them were Episcopalians - I'd understood that the C. of E. hugely failed America by neglecting entirely to appoint bishops.

Not sure about that, but prob most likely given what happened.

+ they lost many ppl when the followers of John Wesley started forming their own meetings & churches~ came to be known as the Methodist w/ many offshoots.

Members of Secret Society endorse Joe Biden

2020 Candidate Joe Biden Identifies as Catholic.

Joe Biden is culturally Catholic. He wears a rosary on his wrist, and he went on television with a cross on his forehead on Ash Wednesday. At the same time, he is very pro-abortion and supports the LGBT agenda.

Nobody is "pro-abortion" and there's no such thing as the LGBT agenda.

Not sure about that, but prob most likely given what happened.

+ they lost many ppl when the followers of John Wesley started forming their own meetings & churches~ came to be known as the Methodist w/ many offshoots.

Here too, though for us 'Methodists' are Calvinistic, whereas we call the other lot Wesleyans. I'm told that a distant ancestor of mine married into the Wesley family, incidentally, but I've been around too long to believe all I'm told!

Here too, though for us 'Methodists' are Calvinistic, whereas we call the other lot Wesleyans. I'm told that a distant ancestor of mine married into the Wesley family, incidentally, but I've been around too long to believe all I'm told!

LOL, I was married in a Weslyan church 30 years ago.. Didn't know some were Calvinist as John Wesley was not, he was Arminian as well as his brother & original followers...

I read about him & his traveling something like 25,000 miles a year, on horse back there......

The tradition came here as well & they called them circuit riders if I am not mistaken..

I recall, I thought was odd, they sold whisky to have pocket money & eat....

LOL, I was married in a Weslyan church 30 years ago.. Didn't know some were Calvinist as John Wesley was not, he was Arminian as well as his brother & original followers...

I read about him & his traveling something like 25,000 miles a year, on horse back there......

The tradition came here as well & they called them circuit riders if I am not mistaken..

I recall, I thought was odd, they sold whisky to have pocket money & eat....

My Gt-gt-grandfather worked on an estate where Samuel Wesley would normally stay when preaching in South Glamorgan, so my fathers' family tended to be Wesleyans. I had always understood that his brother was more Calvinistically-inclined, and that's the lot my mother's family are supposed to have intermarried with, though she was a Congregationalist atheist. My father left the Wesleyans for political reasons and became an Anglican, a mine-owner having been refused communion for being out of love and charity with his neighbour when he said he would starve the miners back to work.

Joe Biden is culturally Catholic. He wears a rosary on his wrist, and he went on television with a cross on his forehead on Ash Wednesday. At the same time, he is very pro-abortion and supports the LGBT agenda.

I'll add this to the long list of things normal people don't give a shit about.

Most Catholics today are pro-choice and LGBT friendly!

Have you spoken to the Pope lately?

Back