Jordan Peterson on Male Virtue Signalling

Just as well, as you'd probably have a cap in your ass by now.

Weak, Tommy. Anyone who wants to try to put "a cap in" my ass is welcome to try.

First, they'd need to find me. Then, they'd need to take me by surprise. Then, they'd have to kill me before I returned fire.

You know, posting under your real name and putting personal details online isn't very wise. Is it?

Weak, Tommy. Anyone who wants to try to put "a cap in" my ass is welcome to try.

First, they'd need to find me. Then, they'd need to take me by surprise. Then, they'd have to kill me before I returned fire.

You know, posting under your real name and putting personal details online isn't very wise. Is it?
Well I don't live in the US of A,- Land Of The Greed, Home Of The Depraved - for a start.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well I don't live in the US of A,- Land Of The Greed, Home Of The Depraved - for a start. for a start.

Irrelevant, for a start. I wasn't suggesting that you would shoot me, Tom, if that's what you're implying.

You and your globe-trotting spawn have infested our nation on several occasions, if your Tommy Travelogue posts are true. I guess you have an appetite for our brand of "greed" and "depravity" that hasn't been sated yet.

Irrelevant, for a start. I wasn't suggesting that you would shoot me, Tom, if that's what you're implying.

You and your globe-trotting spawn have infested our nation on several occasions, if your Tommy Travelogue posts are true. I guess you have an appetite for our brand of "greed" and "depravity" that hasn't been sated yet.
Infested, oh well I been called worse.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

It's not true that I'm an incel. If I were a woman I wouldn't fuck me either. I'm a goddamn lunatic. It's a perfectly rational decision on their part and I don't blame them at all for it.

It's not true that I'm an incel. If I were a woman I wouldn't fuck me either. I'm a goddamn lunatic. It's a perfectly rational decision on their part and I don't blame them at all for it.

It is true. Your celibacy is involuntary.

Your specious statement reeks of sour grapes, pillow-humper. You want sex but women will not have sex with you, therefore you are an incel.

Back