JPP AWARDS - THE FINAL RESULTS

Nah, Dixie feigned anger over the fact that we weren't strict enough in the Above Plain Politics area, then when I wouldn't change what I was doing solely based on his pressure he decided to "punish" me with his absence. I am cool with that. I can't please everybody, I learned that long ago.

yo....tough guy.

the board is certainly a lot less bizarre when YOU decide to take your tough guy act somewhere else...that is for sure!:cof1:
The board is definitely more aggressively confrontational with you here, not to mention perverted, Preacher. :pke:

Dixie was a good poster and more often than not was spot-on and articulate. The Board is less without him.
Spot on and articulate? Well, yes you could say that. You might also be able to say that he's a bit high strung and contrary. You also might be able to say he's a ranting fanatic with delusions of grandeur and a persecution complex. You just might be able to say that.

Still your point remains. The board is less with out Dixie. On that I agree.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxFYEmhkfIc"]YouTube - Shane, come back![/ame]

Last edited:
when I was young, my kindergarten teacher taught us a little rhyme:

"sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

I highly recommend it to you.

when I was young, my kindergarten teacher taught us a little rhyme:

"sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

I highly recommend it to you.
You didn't go to the same school I went to. We said "Sticks and stones will break my bones......for gods sakes here's my money!"

seems to me that the voting would suggest that YOU are the culprit, tough guy!:clink:

you got nearly as many votes as he did moron...i suggest you look in the mirror and see how many people voted for you....you're on a left leaning board, that is the only reason you didn't win first place

you got nearly as many votes as he did moron...i suggest you look in the mirror and see how many people voted for you....you're on a left leaning board, that is the only reason you didn't win first place

I'm not a tough guy, yurtie... I'm as gentle as a lamb.:cof1:

Back