JPP Cup Debate Championship Field Is Set

Well i received a PM from PMP and unfortunately he has exercised his choice to discuss politics at another board. That's unfortunate. His logic was pretty sound. You guys feel you have the right to post your girly pictures and that if he didn't like them he could turn them off. He felt that it wasn't something he had to put up with so he exercised his right to take his business elsewhere.

LET THE FULL SCALE DEBAUCHERY BEGIN!! :yay:

yurt for conservative judge

winterborn another possability. (is he lib or conserve? I don't know)
Yurt is a contestant so that doesn't help. If he becomes a judge then we have to find someone to take his place as a contestant.

I would consider Winter more of a right of center moderate. However, he pulled out as a contestant (though he left the door open depending on his schedule) so if his schedule is to tight to be a contestant, I doubt he would have the time to be a judge.

mott when i tried to do the very first werewolf game, everyone was like "stfu up grind" and the idea promptly died. no one listened to me, no one cared, they completely blew me off.

So the next time I brought it up, I was just like "you guys are playing, get to the thread" and just put people in the game without asking them. and the rest is history <o/

mott when i tried to do the very first werewolf game, everyone was like "stfu up grind" and the idea promptly died. no one listened to me, no one cared, they completely blew me off.

So the next time I brought it up, I was just like "you guys are playing, get to the thread" and just put people in the game without asking them. and the rest is history <o/
Well we have 3 judges again and a full field of 16. I'll leave it up to you three Judges to get it started. If it doesn't happen soon. I may just take your advise.

Back