JPP Debate Championship Update thread

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I heard two people quit. Who are they?

(I promise a 80% success rate of getting them back due to me turning on the grind charm)

Did any of you guys have a mutiny and declare certain people winners?

Annie has left I see, Damocles will likely be her replacement.

no mutiny. I think we can all reasonably agree that I won.

.....whatever it is your babbling about.....

no mutiny. I think we can all reasonably agree that I won.

.....whatever it is your babbling about.....

Considering that you competed in as many debates as the one claiming victory, I can agree with you being the winner, Milady.

answers would be nice rather than regular prole rabble

Yeah...and some judges we could count on to be here and taking this little exercise seriously would be nice also...but lookie what we got instead.

I think this whole thing needs to start over...there's no telling whether Annie and Damo would have voted the same...I might have won with Damo as a judge.

And I'm STILL waiting to see the final scores of me and Billy's debate...but I won't go holding my breath.

We declared WM the champ, as per the youngins/Trinity code of solidarity. Hence the medals and all that.

I heard two people quit. Who are they?

(I promise a 80% success rate of getting them back due to me turning on the grind charm)

Did any of you guys have a mutiny and declare certain people winners?

Annie has left I see, Damocles will likely be her replacement.
NO! No one who was a participant can be a judge. That's not acceptable.

NO! No one who was a participant can be a judge. That's not acceptable.

if you find that to be unfair, then I will accept any other suggestions. However I think damo is easily one of the most objective and fair people on this board, and wouldn't be influenced by anything other than his own opinion on debates.

Uhh yea....glad you younguns saw it that way. It's the only way you'll win. So go with it.
Yeah, because Threedee and myself weren't going to the semi's anyways. Except we were and had a very likely chance of winning. Don't be jealous that Threedee and I made it further than you.

yes retard I read your message. did you read where I mentioned there were 2 people and not one? are you 2 people? didn't think so.

Hey numbnuts, you bitched about the usual prole rabble, so I answered you. No, I am not two. But since you didn't answer my message, who knew that you had any idea who quit? You asked which two quit. If you knew about one, that cuts the mystery in half, now doesn't it?

Hey numbnuts, you bitched about the usual prole rabble, so I answered you. No, I am not two. But since you didn't answer my message, who knew that you had any idea who quit? You asked which two quit. If you knew about one, that cuts the mystery in half, now doesn't it?

yes it does.

how's my charm working? :)

Back