JPP Debate Championship Update thread

me = best

uUOYk.png

NO! No one who was a participant can be a judge. That's not acceptable.

mott I am open to whoever you or any of the other contestants decide on who you wish to have act in that role.

That said, damocles has not been paying attention to the debates at all since he got knocked out of the first round. I also think it's pretty clear that he has no motivation to promote one person or the other. I doubt that his ability to be objective is in question.

Again, I literally have no problem with whoever you guys pick, just give me a name, but seems to me you are turning down a very objective and intelligent person, one who is one of the most active members of this forum, purely out of stubbornness.

give me a name.

yes and before you say "hai grind if you could tell wm on aim why didn't you post on jpp" it's because i did it from a staples parking lot and didn't have much time and thought it would be quicker just to get on aim really quick.

and i took a screenshot because I always plan for the shit to hit the fan based on how unlucky i am sooooo i got all my bases covered ;)

and lastly I am obv not blaming you if you didn't get the message or didn't it forward it on, it's not your fault you are my default liaison and also not your problem to report what i say, just bad timing for this all to happen.

mott I am open to whoever you or any of the other contestants decide on who you wish to have act in that role.

That said, damocles has not been paying attention to the debates at all since he got knocked out of the first round. I also think it's pretty clear that he has no motivation to promote one person or the other. I doubt that his ability to be objective is in question.

Again, I literally have no problem with whoever you guys pick, just give me a name, but seems to me you are turning down a very objective and intelligent person, one who is one of the most active members of this forum, purely out of stubbornness.

give me a name.

Cawacko.

ok cool beans. We'll get that rolling today hopefully. is he around enough? he doesn't post much in whatever goes so he's sort of out of my sight and mind O_O

i messaged cawacko, no response yet. though he's online *siggggggggggggggh*

debates don't start again obv until we have a third judge.

I fine with Cwako replacing Annie, but there is simply no reason to start the whole thing over. Just have him get on where she left off. Anything else is bullshit.

I fine with Cwako replacing Annie, but there is simply no reason to start the whole thing over. Just have him get on where she left off. Anything else is bullshit.

she didn't even properly judge the debate with three and i...she had already stopped judging and merely said, who ever is leading i'll throw in for them

grind was clear i still could have won if she hadn't merely given up and threw her lot in with grind and apple

Back