JPP HOLIDAY TOUR!!!!!

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Alright, been a lil while since I did some traveling, so in two weeks I'm hitting the road through Americas heartland. Stops include, but are not limited to, St. Louis, Denver, Tulsa, Minniannappolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Indiannappolis, and Detroit. If you want a beer with me from Dec 27-31st, this is the place to let me know.

Alright, been a lil while since I did some traveling, so in two weeks I'm hitting the road through Americas heartland. Stops include, but are not limited to, St. Louis, Denver, Tulsa, Minniannappolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Indiannappolis, and Detroit. If you want a beer with me from Dec 27-31st, this is the place to let me know.

What about Indianopolis and Minneapolis?

Billy would be acting insane, SF would be yelling at everyone and calling them morons, and Damo would be sitting in the corner shaking his head... :cof1:

I'm actually hoping to get SF out for a beer. And Damo, Mike and I are probably gonna do wings or somthing. What do you reccommend in Denver?

Superfreak and I have met before. I'm sure we can figure something out once Billy gets here.

Didn't you take SF to that place and then it turned into a gay bar after hours or something? I remember you two posting very mysteriously about it. I still think something happened that night. I want the video!

I'm actually hoping to get SF out for a beer. And Damo, Mike and I are probably gonna do wings or somthing. What do you reccommend in Denver?

Snow cones.

SS15-CC_16_2076_2.JPG

Didn't you take SF to that place and then it turned into a gay bar after hours or something? I remember you two posting very mysteriously about it. I still think something happened that night. I want the video!

LOL.. Um.. no. But that would be an epic story.

I think it is my turn to select the bar... I just have a hard time finding time for recreation.

Back