JPP HOLIDAY TOUR!!!!!

LOL.. Um.. no. But that would be an epic story.

I think it is my turn to select the bar... I just have a hard time finding time for recreation.

I remember you guys saying some weird stuff about how the bar changed past a certain hour or something, and Tiana riding you really hard about it. I remember the only thing I really wanted to know was if you guys talked about me, and you told me I was all you talked about. LOL You know how to placate me Damo, I will give you that.

I remember you guys saying some weird stuff about how the bar changed past a certain hour or something, and Tiana riding you really hard about it. I remember the only thing I really wanted to know was if you guys talked about me, and you told me I was all you talked about. LOL You know how to placate me Damo, I will give you that.

It became a football bar. Broncos players and players from college trying to impress people. It was weird.

Tulsa is no longer on the list of stops.

And thank god I won't be here to see what shit Legion posts with all of his time off from high school.

hahaha I wonder if my comment about tulsa sucking subconsciously influenced you to not bother. That'd be epic.

i still suggest a jpp meetup in seattle sometime. That would be awesome. I go there every year so that's 3/5 already, sorry wm but im never coming to shitissippi

Alright, been a lil while since I did some traveling, so in two weeks I'm hitting the road through Americas heartland. Stops include, but are not limited to, St. Louis, Denver, Tulsa, Minniannappolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Indiannappolis, and Detroit. If you want a beer with me from Dec 27-31st, this is the place to let me know.
Just holler if you plan on driving by Cowtown. I'll stand you a Columbus Brewing Co IPA (rated up there with Dogfish head 60 min IPA) and a Thurmon Burger (but only if it's a weeknight).

i still suggest a jpp meetup in seattle sometime. That would be awesome. I go there every year so that's 3/5 already, sorry wm but im never coming to shitissippi

Definitely. Give us the heads-up when you're coming out here next. Then, maybe that will give Billy time to make it out as well. If nothing else, regarding WM, bring your phone, and you can text updates back-and-forth to him for us. :cool:

Back