JPP new years resolutions

I have changed my mind. My New Years JPP Resolution is no more Desh. Her rape fantasies are too much to bear. She is on perma ignore, never to come off.

the rape fantasies were yours.

I told you the truth which is I would kill you if you tried to rape me.

take it to the bank

the easiest way to fight lies is to ban Desh from your thread... I shall strive to do just that on each thread I start this year.

yeah keeps those pesky facts at bay super duper

You LIE consistently. You have done so all day today on the Robertson thread. You continue to make up things you WANT him to have said. You don't believe in FACTS, you believe your fantasy world where you can just make shit up.

phil can solve it all by bringing in his dear friends who were black and picking cotton next to him.

why doesn't he?

what you cant see is still there.

those facts you are willing to ignore only make your every move a progressively worse path

at some point you will have to face the facts you don't like.

remember

always fight the dying of the light

Or you can prove him wrong by bringing in some people who knew him from back then who have a different story to tell. Apparently you can't do that. Seems the ball is in your court. We've pointed out what he said, asked you questions about a similar scenario, and found your position wanting in comprehension and facts.

Back