JPP new years resolutions

desh would evict children into the cold if they didn't pay their rent. she is a sociopathic unfettered capitalist.

desh would evict children into the cold if they didn't pay their rent. she is a sociopathic unfettered capitalist.

She should most certainly be fettered. I say we let the federal government manage her properties for the common good. She doesn't need profits, just the knowledge that others are doing better at her expense.

What with? A firearm? Guns are bad, Desh!

I have EVERYTHING I need to take anyone out who tried to harm me or mine.

now look back up this thread and see all the posts designed to gather fucking idiots together to try and bully a chick who pummels you fucks with facts all god damn day long.

You do understand this site is about politics and not about a pack of dumb fuck menfolk whos tiny shriveled sacks trouble them so much it take a gaggle of them working together to say mean things ( oh they hurt me wittle feewings) in a feeble attempt to make me feel something but contempt for their inability to accept facts that destroy their idiot ideas.

how many of you brave internets posters ( who had to wait until I wasn't here any more to gaggle up) does it take to make me leave the site in fear?

you better get recruiting

just kidding no matter how many brave internets warriors you gather to your gaggle your fucked.

I wont leave

Back