JPP Progressives

zappasguitar

Ladies and Gentlemen, a BIG round of applause for JPP's Progressive posters!

Our ceaseless vigilance has caused YET ANOTHER cowardly JPP Rightie to begin threadbanning an entire BLOCK of JPP Progressive posters!

And everyone knows WHY a poster must threadban the majority of posters that represent a specific political stripe, right?

That's right...he's just too damn scared to allow any dissenting opinions into his little "echo chamber" threads.

:rofl2:

You aren't thread banned in APP. Just sayin.

We all know why JPP Progressives hide from APP. They can't handle the higher caliber of debate and discourse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Funny part is that when they post banning others they get few responses, the Red Hat Club adds their confirming posts and it ends there, like talking to yourself

LOL, I went a full 24 hours without threadbanning anyone but Evince the skank and the results were pitiful. JPP "progressives" cannot debate. I Love America's unmet challenge is proof, and Zappacrite is a proven poltroon.

Zappacrite is a proven liar who has yet to prove his claim that Russell Walker was a Trumpkin. He made that claim on August 24th.

Zappacrite is a proven hypocrite who has never begun a thread calling out a fellow "progressive" for using threadbans.

Zappacrite is a proven retard for posting this thread here instead of the flame zone or whatever it's called.

Zappacrite will whine like a sulky puppy if/when one of the moderators moves/closes this thread.

LOL, I went a full 24 hours without threadbanning anyone but Evince the skank and the results were pitiful. JPP "progressives" cannot debate. I Love America's unmet challenge is proof, and Zappacrite is a proven poltroon.

Zappacrite is a proven liar who has yet to prove his claim that Russell Walker was a Trumpkin. He made that claim on August 24th.

Zappacrite is a proven hypocrite who has never begun a thread calling out a fellow "progressive" for using threadbans.

Zappacrite is a proven retard for posting this thread here instead of the flame zone or whatever it's called.

Zappacrite will whine like a sulky puppy if/when one of the moderators moves/closes this thread.

Appears someone is getting angry, relax, he's just pointing out a reality, people ban others because they can't handle a challenge to their view of events, common sense

You aren't thread banned in APP. Just sayin.

We all know why JPP Progressives hide from APP. They can't handle the higher caliber of debate and discourse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im banned from AAP for language

I thanked grindy for doing it

I kept posting in those threads withoutn realizing they were AAP and invective free.

you cant take the heat of FACTS

suck it weak sauce

Appears someone is getting angry, relax, he's just pointing out a reality, people ban others because they can't handle a challenge to their view of events, common sense

In your world, :rofl2: is a sign of anger?

How did you like the thread titles a moderator gave your similar screeds when you posted them in the wrong forum?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?84277-Man-dick-mmm-mmm-good

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?84288-I-am-a-cock-sucking-dumbass

You "progressives" just can't stop whining in the wrong forums, can you?

I sure hope u/Peridot sees this thread. :rofl2:

In your world, :rofl2: is a sign of anger?

How did you like the thread titles a moderator gave your similar screeds when you posted them in the wrong forum?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?84277-Man-dick-mmm-mmm-good

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?84288-I-am-a-cock-sucking-dumbass

You "progressives" just can't stop whining in the wrong forums, can you?

I sure hope u/Peridot sees this thread. :rofl2:

No emojis are just flat out corny, but you preceded them with all that personal crapola, very bad behavior

And having a thread that has been tagged due to conservatives complaining didn't bother me in the least, I made my point by time

It is apparent my post bothered some of JPP's more "sensitive" Righties.

They should either quit threadbanning anyone who might offer an opposing viewpoint or go back to Free Republic where everyone is just like them.

It is apparent my post bothered some of JPP's more "sensitive" Righties. They should either quit threadbanning anyone who might offer an opposing viewpoint or go back to Free Republic where everyone is just like them.

Tough shit, Zappacrite. I understand the people of this forum voted for the right to threadban.

I guess elections have consequences.

When will you make a thread calling out "progressives' who threadban, Zappacrite?

What will you do if u/Peridot retitles/closes/moves this thread Y O U made in the wrong forum, Zappacrite?

Where is your evidence that Russell Walker is a Trumpkin, as you claimed on August 24th, Zappacrite? Is a threadban preventing you from posting it?

Tough shit, Zappacrite. I understand the people of this forum voted for the right to threadban.

I guess elections have consequences.

When will you make a thread calling out "progressives' who threadban, Zappacrite?

What will you do if u/Peridot retitles/closes/moves this thread Y O U made in the wrong forum, Zappacrite?

Where is your evidence that Russell Walker is a Trumpkin, as you claimed on August 24th, Zappacrite? Is a threadban preventing you from posting it?

Just admit you're too scared to let opposing viewpoints into your little echo chamber threads.

You're a member of a quite exclusive group.

Some of the biggest chickenshits at JPP are members.

There's you, IHA, Teflon Don, Alice in LIberaland and maybe one or two more posters.

:good4u:

Just admit you're too scared to let opposing viewpoints into your little echo chamber threads.

You're a member of a quite exclusive group.

Some of the biggest chickenshits at JPP are members.

There's you, IHA, Teflon Don, Alice in LIberaland and maybe one or two more posters.

:good4u:

I let plenty of people with opposing views into my threads, Zappacrite.

I don't let racists, trolls, liars and idiots in, Zappacrite.

That includes Y O U, Zappacrite.

If you want to debate so badly, why don't you accept the challenge that I Love America has issued, Zappacrite?

If you think threadbanning is a mark of cowardice, where are your threads calling the progressives who do it names, Zappacrite?

If Y O U aren't a coward, Zappacrite, why won't you admit that you have no evidence that Russell Walker is a Trumpkin, as you claimed on August 24th?

If you will have the courage and decency to admit that, I will allow you to post in my threads again, Zappacrite.

What say you, Zappacrite?

I let plenty of people with opposing views into my threads, Zappacrite.

I don't let racists, trolls, liars and idiots in, Zappacrite.

That includes Y O U, Zappacrite.

If you want to debate so badly, why don't you accept the challenge that I Love America has issued, Zappacrite?

If you think threadbanning is a mark of cowardice, where are your threads calling the progressives who do it names, Zappacrite?

If Y O U aren't a coward, Zappacrite, why won't you admit that you have no evidence that Russell Walker is a Trumpkin, as you claimed on August 24th?

If you will have the courage and decency to admit that, I will allow you to post in my threads again, Zappacrite.

What say you, Zappacrite?

Threadbanning is fun isn't it...
Knowing the frustration it garners is pure entertainment.

Threadbanning is fun isn't it... Knowing the frustration it garners is pure entertainment.

No, excluding liars, racist, trolls and idiots allows others to discuss a topic with fewer distractions. That's why I do it, anyway.

Maybe Christiefa Antifa threadbans for fun. You could ask her.

Sucks 2 b Buck. :rofl2:

Back