JPP Progressives

They all seem to be. There's no threadbanning there, but what they call "debate" isn't allowed, so they won't troll there.

I hope u/Peridot spots this whiny attack thread of Zappacrite's. It should have been in the Flame Wars forum, shouldn't it?

Hey retard you can thread ban people in the APP. How fucking stupid are you?

:legion:

He bans Midcan5 since he was the only one willing to engage ILA on APP. Now that Midcan5 is banned from APP and may have left the site in protest that may no longer be an issue.

Naturally you're about to show me that I Love America banned Midcan5 in APP after challenging him to a debate, aren't you?

BTW, is that your mom in your profile picture? She must be as ugly as sin if she has to wear that all the time.

He bans Midcan5 since he was the only one willing to engage ILA on APP. Now that Midcan5 is banned from APP and may have left the site in protest that may no longer be an issue.

Midcan got banned from APP? Had no idea. That's funny.

He is threadbanned because he complains about it and refuses to admit it isn't censorship.

But that doesn't explain why others shy away. Why do you think they shy away from APP?

Nomad and Zipperhead claim that I am not worth engaging. Fair enough. But if that were true then they wouldn't whine about being thread banned would they? Both can't be true

Anonymous never claimed IHA banned midcan after challenging him.

Really, Zappacrite?

Naturally you're about to show me that I Love America banned Midcan5 in APP after challenging him to a debate, aren't you?

BTW, is that your mom in your profile picture? She must be as ugly as sin if she has to wear that all the time.

Then it's strange that he posted this in response to my challenge, Zappacrite.

Midcan got banned from APP? Had no idea. That's funny.

He is threadbanned because he complains about it and refuses to admit it isn't censorship.

But that doesn't explain why others shy away. Why do you think they shy away from APP?

Nomad and Zipperhead claim that I am not worth engaging. Fair enough. But if that were true then they wouldn't whine about being thread banned would they? Both can't be true

They seem to think that you banned Midcan 5 in your threads after you challenged him to debate you on those threads in APP.

Is that what happened?

Did you challenge Midcan5 to debate you on these topics and then threadban him from your debate threads?

They seem to think that you banned Midcan 5 in your threads after you challenged him to debate you on those threads in APP.

Is that what happened?

Did you challenge Midcan5 to debate you on these topics and then threadban him from your debate threads?

He bans Midcan5 from the APP because he actually posts in that forum. I know it, ILA knows it, you're too stupid to know it and everyone else knows it.

He bans Midcan5 from the APP because he actually posts in that forum. I know it, ILA knows it, you're too stupid to know it and everyone else knows it.

That's not what I asked.

I stand corrected, then.

I Love America isn't threadbanning anyone he challenges to a debate there, is he?

And it's not what ILA claims.

Is that what happened?

Allow me to clarify. Midcan is thread banned in those threads, but in none of those threads did I specifically challenge him to a debate. When I challenge someone to a debate, I put it in the title. I then use the debate challenge function because it basically thread bans everyone except the two people debating.

I thread ban Midcan because he is boring and complains about being censored even though he is not. But every other liberal here is free to respond but they don't. I have yet to hear a coherent answer from any of the complaining libtards.

Allow me to clarify. Midcan is thread banned in those threads, but in none of those threads did I specifically challenge him to a debate. When I challenge someone to a debate, I put it in the title. I then use the debate challenge function because it basically thread bans everyone except the two people debating.

I thread ban Midcan because he is boring and complains about being censored even though he is not. But every other liberal here is free to respond but they don't. I have yet to hear a coherent answer from any of the complaining libtards.

I figured they were just lying.

Is that what happened?

As I pointed out earlier...

Anonymous never claimed IHA banned midcan after challenging him.

That isn't what Anonymous said at all.

You then spent several posts twisting his words to make it appear that is what he said.

GBA busted lying yet again...this is just too good!

He posted the links...

To corroborate his point that IHA threadbans midcan in APP because midcan was the only one willing to engage IHA on APP.

But then, you already knew that.

That's why you've been so busy twisting what Anonymous posted.

Who is "IHA", Zappacrite? :rofl2:

I asked Anonymous if I Love America had in fact challenged Midcan5 to a debate in Above Plain Politics and then threadbanned him.

In response Anonymous ignored the question and posted links that show that I Love America had threadbanned Midcan5 in Above Plain Politics, which does not answer the question.

I suspect that neither Anonymous or Y O U can prove that I Love America had in fact challenged Midcan5 to a debate in Above Plain Politics and then threadbanned him.

Now, will you admit that you have no evidence that Russell Walker is a "Trumpkin", as you claimed on August 24th?

Or will you run away from your own statement again?

Back