JPP standards thread via current events moved here

Moony often posts in Tom threads. I guess that makes Tom a troll magnet.

maggot gets what he gives. He began trolling me the moment I arrived here. I ignored the scab until it became impossible.
In short- you have your head up your ass- but that's obvious from your subservience to the fascist Brit.

Last edited:
just need to clarify something, these posts were all moved from current events to here. I started this thread, but because of how posts are dated, jpp put all the old posts before #162 (the original first post of this thread) and it makes it look like nomad started it. I have threadbanned desh as I am the true starter of this thread, and I don't want anyone to get confused and think nomad banned her or that I did a retro or something. That is not the case.

maggot gets what he gives. He began trolling me the moment I arrived here. I ignored the scab until it became impossible.
In short- you have your head up your ass- but that's obvious from your subservience to the fascist Brit.

That's probably because you are beyond fucking retarded. And a Muslim.

If you think.you have a perfect to just spout far Left bullshit and not get called on it, then you're sadly mistaken. If you don't like it then fuck off, simples!

Back