JPP standards thread via current events moved here

Some Morons just want to cry all day and play snowflake games....I guess promoting liberals are the JPP standards. (:

Want to make America Great Again ... have the Pussy's talk the talk Face-2-Face, and we'll see once and for all who's the Snowflake.

I'm Game ... I'll be in ...

Richmond 3/14 through 3/16
Nashville 4/12 through 4/15
Naples 5/11 through 5/15

Calling someone a Nigger on the internet is one thing, but in a Airport Parking lot is another.

The proof will be in who's mans up. ;) Case Closed until then.

it is a shithole in many cases -i have to agree. the trolling/flaming de-rails almost every decent thread.

Thread title are bogus,so you can't even look at a topic title and understand wtf it means.
Aside from that it's fine!

It's a junk food board.

Says the number one spammer.
FYI this is a free speech libertarian board.
As usual go fuck yourself.

Want to make America Great Again ... have the Pussy's talk the talk Face-2-Face, and we'll see once and for all who's the Snowflake.

Naples 5/11 through 5/15

Calling someone a Nigger on the internet is one thing, but in a Airport Parking lot is another.

What .... ? No takers? Where CFM ... hiding someplace?

Naples 5/11 through 5/15

Are you going to post a picture, so you'll be recognized and be unable to have a "ghost" stand in.

Let me know when you're in Phoenix and I'll meet you in the parking lot in front of our Capital building.

I'll be wearing a red rose in my lapel and carrying a cane. :D

Naples 5/11 through 5/15

hi, Maineman.....how's things in Mexico?......

What .... ? No takers? Where CFM ... hiding someplace?

tarpman2.jpg

YOU FORGOT TO SAY YOU WOULD TAKE HIS CONFEDERATE FLAG...

Last edited:
Some Morons just scream Nigger all day and play Yo-Mama Games ... I guess Promoting Racist are the JPP Standards ;)

The policy does seem to attract an inordinate amount of stormfronters to the site.

Back