JPP Vets

I don't think many people are 'abortion lovers' - they just tend to believe women, not you, should have control of their bodies. When I read your posts, however, I wonder. Were you ever needed?

No one needs your opinion.

Funny for someone who isn't angry you sure do a great job of going nuclear over the subject. I'm not defending Trump one way or the other but playing golf or team sports is a long long way from the exertion required of one in combat.

Also Clinton was hammered for the dirty tricks he pulled such as signing up for the guard but never reporting.

Bone spurs is bone spurs, Captain Cadet. You might wanna wipe that Trump off your chin there.

I haven't seen anyone use their service to squelch debate. I have used mine as an example to those who were too cowardly to serve. Is that what you are referring to? Calling your heroes cowards? Or is it just the idea of calling a coward a coward?

So just about the entire US population are cowards using your moronic screed. You really are dumber than a fucking rock.

Yup. Worked his way all the way up to corporal.

Well, he was just a bloody Austrian painter, Duw Duw! It was a decent aristocratic society, after all! You had live in the wildly democratic UK to make sergeant by fighting in the trenches all through the war, like my Grandfather! :}

Back