JPP Werewolf history

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I've started this thread to give everyone a chance to look back from Game 1 to the present.
I'm going to give the link to each Game, the lounge, and any pertinent threads.

Game 1:
01-21-10 to 01-27-10 / The Official Werewolf Thread (WOLVES WIN!]

Mod - Grind
Roster:
watermark - Lynched Day 1 - Wolf
yurt - Killed Day 1 - Villager
mott - Lynched Day 2 - Seer
threedee - Killed Day 2 - Villager
captnbilly - Lynced Day 3 (coin toss) - Villager
damocles - Killed - Day 3 - Villager
southern man - Lynched Day 4 - Villager
pmp - Killed Day 4 - Villager
tompender - Lynched Day 5 - Villager
nigeltufnel - Killed Day 5 - Villager
topspin - Lynched Day 6 - Villager

WOLVES WIN
usfreedom - Wolf
superfreak - Wolf

thorn - Villager
usaloyal4eveerr - Villager

01-27-10 / Usfreedomforlikeever was a superwolf, but

01-27-10 / My strategy or just plain lucky

As I get time, I will do the same for the other games.
Game 2 will be next.

Last edited:
i dont think that's the first game. actually I am positive it isn't. the first game I even had desh in it.

Game 2:
02-02-10 to 02-10-10 / Round II: Werewolf Game (Mott lies and says he's the Seer :palm: )

Mod - 3D
Roster:
usaloyal2theend - Lynched Day 1 - Villager
grind - Killed Day 1 - Villager
captnbilly - Lynched Day 2 - Villager
usfreedom - Killed Day 2 - Villager
mott - Lynched Day 3 - Villager
solitary/winterborn - Killed Day 3 - Villager

Modkilled for inactivity
ib1
sty
cawacko
desh/evince

yurt - Lynched Day 4 - Wolf
superfreak - Killed Day 4 - Villager
southern man - Lynched Day 5 - Wolf
damocles - Killed Day 5 - Villager
christie - Lynched Day 6 - Wolf
nigeltufnel - Killed Day 6 - Seer
thorn - Lynched Day 7 - Wolf

VILLAGERS WIN
watermark - Villager
tompender - Villager
dixie - Villager
good luck - Villager
apple - Villager

02-03-10 / The werewolf debriefing lounge where we drink hot cocoa after a hard days lynching

03-01-10 / Aborted Werewolf Thread: Round Threeve (Aborted due to some vote confusion)

03-02-10 to 03-06-10 / Official Werewolf Thread: Round III

Mod - USFREEDOM911
Roster:
Mottleydude - Lynched Day 1 - Seer
watermark - Killed Day 1 - Villager
CaptBillyTheKid = Lynched Dsy 2 - Wolf
Superfreak - Killed Day 2 - Villager
Threedee - Lynched Day 3 - Wolf
Thorn - Killed Day 3 - Villager
Yurt - Lynched Day 4 - Wolf

VILLAGERS WIN
Damocles - Villager
Grind - Villager

03-01-10 / Official Werewolf III lounge for shittalking and general r0x0ring

Last edited:
This was the first game I had moderated, so I tried to add some color commentary to it.
My story below and it's kind of long and I had to post in several threads; but if you read it, let me know what you think.

Opening Story
No word had been heard from the farthest outpost that was by the edge of the unmapped forest, for many months and the rulers of the Kingdom feared the worst. They gathered together a new band to investigate what may have happened and secure the outpost.
This stalwart band of 10 adventurers were warriors each and everyone, even the Lady Thorn.
Unfortunately the foppish son of one of the elite class was sent along with the 10, as a commander.
He was known as Taichi the Librarian and his lack of leadership became quite evident, as his condescending attitude and his constant stream of insults were becoming tiresome to the adventurers. The only thing that stopped him becoming a causality of war was that there was no war.

As they drew closer to the where the outpost was to be situated, the adventurers decided to press on through the night and thereby arrive at their destination, that much sooner. Plus it would mean one less night of sleeping on the ground and having to listen to their “leader” attempt to impress them with yet another of his stories, about himself.
Taichi objected, at first; but once it became apparent that they were going to continue on, with or without him, he realized that it was either continue with the party, or spend the night alone in the wilderness.

As they approached the outpost and the upright walls could be seen in the coming dawn and they could just make out the gates that were open and leaning to the side. Their commander puffed out his chest, ordered them to wait, and said that he would investigate the compound for any survivors. The adventurers looked at each other in amusement, drew their swords, and formed a defensive position.

Taichi marched through the broken gates and as he disappeared from view, they could hear him calling out for any one that was still there, to present themselves to him and to show homage. While stifling their laughter, they suddenly heard a girlish scream, something growled, and then they heard what sounded like a large chunk of wood being pulled from a very muddy swamp. The girlish screams stopped and suddenly they could see the body of their commander come sailing over the top of the walls of the outpost.
Looking at each other, in amazement, they then saw a large creature bolt through the gates and run towards the forest. The creature was about 7 foot tall, had long arms and legs, was covered in fur, had a large snout like head, and while running, it sometimes went on two legs and sometimes on four.

Exchanging curious glances with each other, they finally laid the body of Taichi on a shield and carried him inside the walls. They could see 5 huts, and one long building.
Putting the shield and the commander’s body on the ground; they investigated the buildings, one at a time.
The huts were empty and the long building was obviously a community kitchen and eating area. They all appeared to have been abandoned for some time; but they still had some supplies and other items left in them.
The also discovered some carpentry tools and repaired the gates, so they could be closed and secured.
Once the essentials were taken care of, they buried the commander’s body, and decided to celebrate, with some wine and mead that they found.

As the day continued to grow brighter, one of the party discovered that one of the tables had words carved into it and after brushing the dust away, they could see that it said BEWARE THE LYCANTHROPE. The table also appeared to have a large quantity of dried blood on it.

Back