Just for verificatioin

So thread starting is the definition, but posts are not....

You're hysterical. That bitch frequently talks about me and of course you say nothing. Hypocrital fool. Go kiss some more Owl ass.

You're hysterical. That bitch frequently talks about me and of course you say nothing. Hypocrital fool. Go kiss some more Owl ass.

Yeah, posts count also but I don't have the time or desire to post all of your anti-Jade comments, starting with your obsession in always referring to Jade as "she." I guess you think that's the way to get him to stop talking about you. :rolleyes:

Btw, take a look at these stats and then get back to me about obsession.

Owlwoman, start date 10-3-17, 14,480+ posts in all forums over 17 months, 852 posts/mo.

Top Derangement Syndrome thread, start date 8-20-18, 7756+ posts in the War Zone only over 6-1/2 months, 1193 posts/mo.

I think this tells us where the fixation lies, right yurtsie? ;)

Btw, take a look at these stats and then get back to me about obsession.
Owlwoman, start date 10-3-17, 14,480+ posts in all forums over 17 months, 852 posts/mo.
Top Derangement Syndrome thread, start date 8-20-18, 7756+ posts in the War Zone only over 6-1/2 months, 1193 posts/mo.
I think this tells us where the fixation lies, right yurtsie? ;)

You do math!

S7mc6VV.jpg

BTW, I saw that Legion told USF to stop calling you the c-word. Maybe that guy *is* redeemable?

Back