Just for verificatioin

Btw, take a look at these stats and then get back to me about obsession.

Owlwoman, start date 10-3-17, 14,480+ posts in all forums over 17 months, 852 posts/mo.

Top Derangement Syndrome thread, start date 8-20-18, 7756+ posts in the War Zone only over 6-1/2 months, 1193 posts/mo.

I think this tells us where the fixation lies, right yurtsie? ;)

How many of Top's post are emojis?80%?

Yeah, posts count also but I don't have the time or desire to post all of your anti-Jade comments, starting with your obsession in always referring to Jade as "she." I guess you think that's the way to get him to stop talking about you. :rolleyes:

And yet another give Jaded a pass post....

How far up scowlwoman's ass is your head.... Nevermind, don't want to know...

When you start calling out Jaded, then your opinion might matter...

Btw, take a look at these stats and then get back to me about obsession.

Owlwoman, start date 10-3-17, 14,480+ posts in all forums over 17 months, 852 posts/mo.

Top Derangement Syndrome thread, start date 8-20-18, 7756+ posts in the War Zone only over 6-1/2 months, 1193 posts/mo.

I think this tells us where the fixation lies, right yurtsie? ;)

That scowlwoman et al are obsessed with Top.... Good, you finally get it

It's no secret ,I spent time with a dominatrix.Jack loves talking about it.

Doesn't bother me; but you getting spanked by the MODs was entertaining and now add in your crying over being thread banned, makes the entire experience priceless. :good4u:

That scowlwoman et al are obsessed with Top.... Good, you finally get it

Good lord, you don't understand people or math. Try some remedial learning. You may be able to up your knowledge of numbers but I have my doubts you could ever improve your social intelligence.

You do math!

S7mc6VV.jpg

BTW, I saw that Legion told USF to stop calling you the c-word. Maybe that guy *is* redeemable?

I didn't see it. Mostly I don't read freedumb's drivel so I miss the responses to him also.

Back