Just got back from Manhattan!

Jarod

Contributor
I just got back from a long weekend in Manhattan.

I gotta tell you, I LOVE Manhattan. I always have such a great time.

Man, I need to go back to NYC. I went on a Rugby tour. I have vague memories of riding the subway and a bar called, "McSorley's" where the wait staff insulted all the customers. They had meats hanging from the rafters.

I have so many great friends who live in the Big Apple, I've personally met and partied with through all my extensive Business travel there, I'll never have to use Expedia when I visit there- ever again. And the same thing goes for when my friends, from there, come to see me, as well!

I have never understood why Rednecks have always said, they hate New Yorkers. City folk or Country folk- these are some of the nicest and friendliest people anyone would ever want to meet.

I have so many great friends who live in the Big Apple, I've personally met and partied with through all my extensive Business travel there, I'll never have to use Expedia when I visit there- ever again. And the same thing goes for when my friends, from there, come to see me, as well!

I have never understood why Rednecks have always said, they hate New Yorkers. City folk or Country folk- these are some of the nicest and friendliest people anyone would ever want to meet.
It's not only New Yorkers, it's the entire east coast abrasive attitude. Yall sound like you're mad about something. Mingya.

You mean you went to that “shithole.” Didn’t you get jumped, attacked, robbed, or assaulted?

Amazing how far removed from reality many right wingers are, especially those who view Fox loyally

It's not only New Yorkers, it's the entire east coast abrasive attitude. Yall sound like you're mad about something. Mingya.

Well now they do love their Football teams up there!

Last time I was in Philly, I was invited to an Eagles Watch Party at a popular Sports bar. These old gals got up and started cheer leading (with Pom Poms and outfits) and chanting, "Who wants a touchdown- We want a touchdown" and then they bunny hopped all the way around the tables and chairs in the middle of the bar. Since they knew I was a Cowboy fan, my friends bent me over a table and the gals flogged me with their pom poms. It was weird, but all in fun!

The owner of the place was the funniest, craziest dressed, and most entertaining of all. Nice man! They took pictures and one is still on the wall to this day!

You gotta love those people man! I've been to a lot of those games up there, and sometimes, I didn't even have to buy my own ticket!

I just had to get there!

Man, I need to go back to NYC. I went on a Rugby tour. I have vague memories of riding the subway and a bar called, "McSorley's" where the wait staff insulted all the customers. They had meats hanging from the rafters.

Never drank a McSorley’s white or dark beforehand? Not a fan, of the product nor place, people go there to say they were there, it’s something like the oldest bar in America or NYC.

At a place like McSorley’s, if you are indecisive, as most tourists are, especially with a group of guys, they will be “insulting.” A lot of that comes from them being in a hurry, especially during lunch time when customers expect quick service, don’t really cater to out of towers

Never drank a McSorley’s white or dark beforehand? Not a fan, of the product nor place, people go there to say they were there, it’s something like the oldest bar in America or NYC.

At a place like McSorley’s, if you are indecisive, as most tourists are, especially with a group of guys, they will be “insulting.” A lot of that comes from them being in a hurry, especially during lunch time when customers expect quick service, don’t really cater to out of towers

I didn't mind at all. We had a great time there - I'm pretty sure? No, we did :)

Last time I was in Philly, I was invited to an Eagles Watch Party at a popular Sports bar. These old gals got up and started cheer leading (with Pom Poms and outfits) and chanting, "Who wants a touchdown- We want a touchdown" and then they bunny hopped all the way around the tables and chairs in the middle of the bar. Since they knew I was a Cowboy fan, my friends bent me over a table and the gals flogged me with their pom poms. It was weird, but all in fun!

The owner of the place was the funniest, craziest dressed, and most entertaining of all. Nice man! They took pictures and one is still on the wall to this day!

You gotta love those people man! I've been to a lot of those games up there, and sometimes, I didn't even have to buy my own ticket!

I just had to get there!
Manhattan is great to visit but not a good place to live. Stacking all them people atop each other can't be good.

Rednecks wouldn't bitch about New Yorkers if they'd just keep moving! Don't they know, "Hey, we're walkin' here!".

"Y'all", freak show. It's no wonder you're intimidated by culture and sophistication. Just wait at your trailer for your horse paste delivery.

I just had to get there!

Sorry about the Eagles game last night. No longer undefeated :(

Back