JustPlainPolitics Stock Market Game

heck I did not even enjoy it when I did it for money.
Not much gambler in me I guess.
But I made darn good money.

I put my money where my mouth was and got out of the risky stuff last year and hunkered down for what was coming.

I just don't know where to start.

Lots of reading and researching. Understand which type of product and company will do well in the current economy. for instance a buildilding supply company will not likely do too well right now.
You have to conisder lots of things. Focus on one type of stock and then research it out. Steel for instance. Or coal, Textiles, most retailing will suck for a while.
But a couple of them are doing ok.

some of the blended funds are the safest right now, but make sure ther is s good number of stocks mixed into the fund. Not just 5-10.

you can realize some of the biggest gains on what they call the penny stocks. .98 one day and 2.50 the next Nice percentage of profit, but not so glamerous.

How long is this going to be tacked to the top of the forum?

Its getting on my nerves.

It will only be there for one year. You can do a countdown if you like. There are 360 days left in the game.

BRK.A was a bad buy. I basically just bought it because I thought it was cool to have a $100,000 stock.
Just have fun and learn. That's what I am doing. I forgot to research foreign markets because I usually only do funds. D'oh...

Back