Kamala claims right to walk into your home and inspect your gun safe

No, I mean what was she saying before this? Was this some campaign promise (remember politicians do tend to overpromise shit).

if she has the right to walk into a house because of guns what else? A medical marijuana license allows her to barge in too?

I appreciate you being an honest shit stain and being open about how crazy you will allow this to go
This law that Kamala passed was sighned into law when a 5 year old was playing with his daddy's gun and killed himself by accident!
you might be one of those cowards who bow down to tyranny in government, but i'll kill as many as I can before I go down.
You are a retard! If the police have a warrant- YOU AREN'T GONNA DO SHIT- YOU WILL LET THEM IN!

This law that Kamala passed was sighned into law when a 5 year old was playing with his daddy's gun and killed himself by accident!

You are a retard! If the police have a warrant- YOU AREN'T GONNA DO SHIT- YOU WILL LET THEM IN!
1. if california law lets california law enforcement ask for a warrant to search a private citizens home for no reason, and a california judge says 'ok', that's on california. I wouldn't allow it.
2. I will kill all they send, you fucking anti american coward.

Holy Smokes she just wants to throw the Constitution out. She is dangerous to our Democracy. Just disregard the 2nd and 4th amendment. Poof they are gone.
No Sir, this law went into effect after a 5 YO found his daddy's gun laying out on his nightstand and accidentally shot himself in the face and killed himself.

When I was in high school back in the 80's one of my classmates had apparently shot much of his face off while playing with daddy's guns when he was younger. It was pretty grim.

This country is awash in guns and it seems to be the ONLY right we have that has ZERO responsibilities associated with it. Anytime anyone so much as proffers a modest attempt to ensure that these dangerous goods are handled and protected well it is met with a scream of "Thou shalt not infringe!"

Like the saying goes: The Constitution should not be a suicide pact.

1. if california law lets california law enforcement ask for a warrant to search a private citizens home for no reason, and a california judge says 'ok', that's on california. I wouldn't allow it.
2. I will kill all they send, you fucking anti american coward.
Are you stupid? No one said a warrant would be served to search a home for no reason!

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!

"We're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community, and just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs," Harris told a group of reporters in May 2007.

That is disgusting's and disqualifying

now lineup shit stains and defend this bullshit - we know you will
It's also incompetent. Define "responsible and safe." Her "responsible and safe" could easily be 'irresponsible and unsafe.'

As an related example, Harris might tell you that it is irresponsible and unsafe to keep money stuffed in your mattress. The "responsible and safe" thing is to put it in a government regulated bank account. She might then use the force of law to punish anyone who doesn't keep all their money in such an account. It amounts to nothing less than an utter and complete dictatorship led by her.

When I was in high school back in the 80's one of my classmates had apparently shot much of his face off while playing with daddy's guns when he was younger. It was pretty grim.

This country is awash in guns and it seems to be the ONLY right we have that has ZERO responsibilities associated with it. Anytime anyone so much as proffers a modest attempt to ensure that these dangerous goods are handled and protected well it is met with a scream of "Thou shalt not infringe!"

you don't care about 'muh constitution', do you? you'd prefer that the government keep you safe, no matter what?

Just so you will know, Smarterthanyou is actually DUMBER THAN A BOX OF PUBIC HAIR!

you don't care about 'muh constitution', do you? you'd prefer that the government keep you safe, no matter what?

Yes I would prefer the government keep me safe. We pay taxes that fund the single largest military that has ever existed on the planet and is easily larger than the next 15 countries' militaries combined.

So I'm guessing you do too.

then what possible reason would harris be allowed to get a warrant served to walk in and check on gun storage??????

YOU said it was a law, so what is the RAS?
When a small child or even a MINOR shot itself or someone else in the home, either by accident or on purpose.

The L:aw will now come after the negligent and irresponsible parents when that happens now!

NEXT STUPID QUESTION PLEASE!

"We're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community, and just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs," Harris told a group of reporters in May 2007.

That is disgusting's and disqualifying

now lineup shit stains and defend this bullshit - we know you will
So no doubt they'd be fine if we "require responsible behaviors" regarding sex and even though you think you have a right to an abortion that doesn't mean we're not going to walk into your bedroom to see if youre being responsible in the way you conduct your sexual affairs.

It's also incompetent. Define "responsible and safe." Her "responsible and safe" could easily be 'irresponsible and unsafe.'

As an related example, Harris might tell you that it is irresponsible and unsafe to keep money stuffed in your mattress. The "responsible and safe" thing is to put it in a government regulated bank account. She might then use the force of law to punish anyone who doesn't keep all their money in such an account. It amounts to nothing less than an utter and complete dictatorship led by her.
I want her to go into black neighborhoods and say - look if you registered a weapon, our cops are going to conduct no knock raids on your house to make sure you are acting responsible.

Reactions: TOP
Yes I would prefer the government keep me safe. We pay taxes that fund the single largest military that has ever existed on the planet and is easily larger than the next 15 countries' militaries combined.

So I'm guessing you do too.
what if I told you that it's not the governments job to provide you protection? what if I told you that the US Constitution has only a single mandate when it comes to what it's to do for it's citizens?

Back