Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

WHAT!!!!
You are backing Trump and you don't even listen to what he has been saying.
As I have pointed out he HAS said he will be going after his political opponents putting them in jail.
That is what DICTATORS DO NOT US Presidents.
AS I have asked before after you put him in office and he dumps the CONSTITUTION and stomps on left leaning peoples rights and comes AFTER YOURS what are you going to do then?
Be careful what you wish for once you get it and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
you worthless cunts do nothing except lie........Harris' interview yesterday is proof......you can't even admit Trump hasn't been president for four years.......

Then WHY are you backing a person who has come right out and said he will be taking some AMERICANS Constitutional rights away from them ?
That doesn't look like backing the CONSTITUTION to me it looks like you are backing a want to be DICTATOR.
Don't you MAGA / right wingers EVEN listen to what Trump has been saying he will do if reelected?
What Constitutional rights were taken away? Be specific.

the lady that is for defunding police is also not for using national guard to protect people

she regretted it after

but you idiots are fucking retarded to think you can make a poltiical point out of him willing to use the national guard to stop chaos. you are losing because of how weak you are on crime and illegal immigration. WAKE UP DERP STICKS

Wallz doesn't have the ballz to stop a city from burning, but we do
But he didn't bother to call them out until the mob was already in the Capital building smashing things and were going to kill people.
Remember HANG Mike Pence?

We learned several things about the Democrat running for the presidency.

She is evasive, she can’t answer questions about her failed policies without saying the word, Trump, she has a short fuse and she is not punctual.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
Oh right you just need them to tell you what to think and say about it. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to correct my statement.
Most left leaning people have a brain unlike you MAGA and don't need to be told what to do or say.
Just keep watching FOX I am sure they will be coming out any time now with some new propaganda for you stupid MAGAS to spew .

Most left leaning people have a brain unlike you MAGA and don't need to be told what to do or say.
Just keep watching FOX I am sure they will be coming out any time now with some new propaganda for you stupid MAGAS to spew .
You watch fox far more than I do I promise you that shit stain. I haven't seen one leftist here with an independent thought. You dipshits "orange man bad" and you match. You're a pathetic goober.

Back