Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
READ or LISTEN to what Trump has been saying.
Are YOU really that stupid?
Going after your political opponents IS what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the USA.
And Trump has said that is what he will do if reelected, That is a DICTATOR.
I have been listening.... You seriously didn't say that people who go after their political opponents are dictators... Because you know what that would make Joe and Kam and company..

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
READ or LISTEN to what Trump has been saying.
Are YOU really that stupid?
Going after your political opponents IS what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the USA.
And Trump has said that is what he will do if reelected, That is a DICTATOR.
hey shit stain - what he said is he will go after those that break the law TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW

No amount of repeated lies by idiots like you will make that wrong

He also wanted to use the National Guard to protect the capital on January 6th. Pelosi didn't.

Now I see why. you derp sticks seem opposed to law and order in all forms - and often lie about it and try to use it for your cause. truly despicable shit stains

Not entirely certain if you know this, but (you can verify it by Googling) Kamala is RUNNING FOR THE OFFICE OF POTUS AGAINST TRUMP. That's kind of what politicians who are running against someone do.

Besides, Trump helped scuttle the Republican-supported immigration bill so HE could score political points for his campaign. Just like NIxon playing footsie with the N. Vietnamese to keep them from attending the peace talks so that he would stand a better chance of winning in '68. So really it IS Trump at the end of the day who has helped this problem be worse.

That's literally ALL Trump does.

Then neither is Trump.
Not sure if you know this but if you watched the interview, Brett asked her specific questions on the border, crime, and the economy.

She would not answer but just started talking about Trump, who has not been in office for nearly 4 years.

The immigration bill would have allowed more than 1 million illegals before it kicked in. And it was an amnesty bill. Biden/Harris knew it wouldn’t pass.

Trump used an EO to require illegals to remain in Mexico but the Biden/Harris Administration killed it on the first day.

Trump had nada to do with the colossal failures by Biden/Harris.

A leader who will not take responsibility for her failures should never be in the White House.

Last edited:
I have been listening.... You seriously didn't say that people who go after their political opponents are dictators... Because you know what that would make Joe and Kam and company..
Its almost as if they think we have all been unconscious for 4 years and now they are going to fill is in on what's been happening. They really are deranged.

hey shit stain - what he said is he will go after those that break the law TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW

He also wanted to use the National Guard to protect the capital on January 6th. Pelosi didn't.

Now I see why. you derp sticks seem opposed to law and order in all forms - and often lie about it and try to use it for your cause. truly despicable shit stains
They really seem to believe that no one can see them

I don't care Trump will be going after his political opponents WAY WAY MORE then what Biden did.
And Biden should have , taking government documents home and not returning them when asked is against the law.
And yes I know Biden had some too but he returned them when asked.
And Biden didn't have a thing to do with what Trump was charged with in NY.
In NY there was a grand jury who thought there was enough evidence to charge him and a regular jury that thought the evidence showed he did what he was charged with.

Pelosi didn't have any authority to say he couldn't.
the NG in Washington DC is under the direct control of the President you fucking ASSHOLE

I don't care Trump will be going after his political opponents WAY WAY MORE then what Biden did.
And Biden should have , taking government documents home and not returning them when asked is against the law.
In NY there was a grand jury who thought there was enough evidence to charge him and a regular jury that thought the evidence showed he did what he was charged with.
What was he charged with ass wipe?

You are entitled to your opinion but we will just have to agree to disagree... So you have a nice day....

Pelosi didn't have any authority to say he couldn't.
the NG in Washington DC is under the direct control of the President you fucking ASSHOLE
the lady that is for defunding police is also not for using national guard to protect people

she regretted it after

but you idiots are fucking retarded to think you can make a poltiical point out of him willing to use the national guard to stop chaos. you are losing because of how weak you are on crime and illegal immigration. WAKE UP DERP STICKS

Wallz doesn't have the ballz to stop a city from burning, but we do

Not sure if you know this but if you watched the interview, Brett asked her specific questions on the border, crime, and the economy.

She would not answer but just started talking about Trump, who has not been in office for nearly 4 years.

The immigration bill would have allowed more than 1 million illegals before it kicked in. And it was an amnesty bill. Biden/Harris knew it wouldn’t pass.

Trump used an EO to require illegals to remain in Mexico but the Biden/Harris Administration killed it on the first day.

Trump had nada to do with the colossal failures by Biden/Harris.

A leader who will not take responsibility for her failures should never be in the White House.
They only regurgitate what msnbc puts into their heads.

Back