Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

WHAT!!!!
You are backing Trump and you don't even listen to what he has been saying.
As I have pointed out he HAS said he will be going after his political opponents putting them in jail.
That is what DICTATORS DO NOT US Presidents.
AS I have asked before after you put him in office and he dumps the CONSTITUTION and stomps on left leaning peoples rights and comes AFTER YOURS what are you going to do then?
Be careful what you wish for once you get it and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
1729170871432.png

WHAT!!!!

As I have pointed out he HAS said he will be going after his political opponents putting them in jail.
That is what DICTATORS DO NOT US Presidents.

[/QUOTE]

Most of Trump's political opponents should be in jail. Do you think that the deranged and criminally infested Biden
administration that has tried to put their political opponent (TRUMP) in jail for some 4 years now are what we might
call dictators or authoritarians, or Communists?

"CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country."

On X 9/17

I am sure you'll apologize for your error.
do you know what fullest extent of the law means?

it doesn't mean made up charges, like you people think.

trump is better and more moral than you.

he's less of a liar, and is better for the American people.

you're party is the elitist mass murderer party.

:truestory:

My comprehension is just fine.... What are you reading into the articles that is upsetting you?
I guess and IT should be up setting to you too.
Anybody that backs a want to be DICTATOR that has come right out and said he will be taking AMERICANS CONSTITUTIONAL rights away has got to be anti AMERICAN

If Vice President Harris pulled excrement from her own rectum, right on television, and then threw it at the interviewer,
I would obviously still be voting for her over the pigfucker Trump
as would every sane American voter.

This thread has no purpose whatsoever.

Most of Trump's political opponents should be in jail. Do you think that the deranged and criminally infested Biden
administration that has tried to put their political opponent (TRUMP) in jail for some 4 years now are what we might
[/QUOTE]
Well first charge them like they did Trump and then make sure they get due process and NOT be handled with kid gloves like Trump was Trump got every break the judges could give him a lot more then you or I would have gotten

You trumpanzees should be serving as landfill somewhere.
And hopefully, you soon will be.

you people are the ones with contempt for the constitution.
:truestory:
I see you are another one that doesn't bother to even listen to what Trump has said over and over.
Trump IF reelected has said he will be going after his political opponents and put them in jail.
I wonder if your new DICTATOR will give them due process .

Well first charge them like they did Trump and then make sure they get due process and NOT be handled with kid gloves like Trump was Trump got every break the judges could give him a lot more then you or I would have gotten
[/QUOTE]
Well, of course they'll be charged by Trump's new attorney general. And Trump had almost every charge against him found to be
fraught with non crimes or made up crimes just so the left could take him out of not running for the presidency.

I see you are another one that doesn't bother to even listen to what Trump has said over and over.
Trump IF reelected has said he will be going after his political opponents and put them in jail.
I wonder if your new DICTATOR will give them due process .
....to the fullest extent of the law.

that's an important distinction that you don't get.

election fraud crimes should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

If Vice President Harris pulled excrement from her own rectum, right on television, and then threw it at the interviewer,
I would obviously still be voting for her over the pigfucker Trump
as would every sane American voter.

This thread has no purpose whatsoever.
it serves to draw you out of your dum dum hole, and show us how evil you are.

Back