Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

No, they are indicting a criminal. That's what the DOJ does. Hence the name. Department of Justice. They are also going to lock up Eric Adams and Bob Menendez. Because they committed crimes. Deal with it.
That is not what the DOJ does.
And the FBI has ruined it's reputation. There is no salvaging it now.

All thanks to the Democrats.

You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate, and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, and they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.
THE PRICK EXTRAORDINAIRE Obama.

I called it....when she was on The View and was asked about Biden's policies and did she agree with him, that one question was the kiss of death for Harris. Not only that and again I called it, I said and still contend, IMMIGRATION is the leading force behind Trump's poll numbers in this election. And Harris's failure to contend, Biden fucked up is why she's trailing in the polls.

I called it....when she was on The View and was asked about Biden's policies and did she agree with him, that one question was the kiss of death for Harris. Not only that and again I called it, I said and still contend, IMMIGRATION is the leading force behind Trump's poll numbers in this election. And Harris's failure to contend, Biden fucked up is why she's trailing in the polls.
She was a part of every decision in the WH the last almost 4 years...that's what both she and Joe have claimed, over and over...
Yet she blames President Trump for everything...she did again last night...multiple times...
How does that work?

People, especially males, who use the word 'cunt' to describe a strong woman represent the exact demographic that Trump appeals to. Uneducated. Feckless. Angry that they can't control those women. You are the perfect example. An uneducated white male who probably couldn't buy a date in school. Now you are mad at the whole world for your failures. The idea that you are intelligent is so laughable it should be the butt of late night comic jokes.
you are a man......I call you a cunt frequently.......did you think I was doing that because I thought you were woman?..........if so I will need to come up with a word that makes people realize you are even dumber than I thought......

History will show that the Biden administration, despite its failures, will in fact give Biden a A+ when it comes to jobs, prosperity and global approval. Like it or not, Biden's 4 years are perhaps the best years for this nation in almost a century and those are facts!!
you are 100% right when you say the Biden administration will give Biden an A+........no one else ever will.......

You saw the whole interview?

I kind of doubt that. You made that conclusion based on one clip?

I just saw a clip where she was fantastic.

She did an excellent job. She also did an excellent job triggering the MAGAT OP. :laugh:

Now that she's given interviews, even an outstanding one in the very lions' den, what will our deranged Trumpanzee cultists whine about NOW?

Shocker, MaraLago thinks Harris interview is bad, ah, did you think under any circumstances they were going to say it was good

Also interesting they felt the need to get out infront of its release, says a lot

It does. Alsotoo, the multiple shrill Twitter reposts from the OP shows us how terrified they are and how badly they want to convince everyone that the successful, articulate, informative interview was a flop.

Back