Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

GaDQGG5WkAA2gKC

What? You mean Fox won't deceptively edit her responses like CBS? What an outrage!

I'm looking forward to watching the interview.

Harris has run a great campaign - and after catching a lot of criticism for not giving many interviews, she's everywhere now. What has Trump done? He had that all-female thing, which Fox apparently didn't disclose was all Trump supporters. And the dance party, of course.

Meanwhile, Harris is taking tough questions from places like Fox, and handling herself like a leader.
Brett ate her for a light snack. The cunt never answered a single questions asked of her. But unlike the friendly blogs he didn't let her off the hook.

Brett ate her for a light snack. The cunt never answered a single questions asked of her. But unlike the friendly blogs he didn't let her off the hook.

People, especially males, who use the word 'cunt' to describe a strong woman represent the exact demographic that Trump appeals to. Uneducated. Feckless. Angry that they can't control those women. You are the perfect example. An uneducated white male who probably couldn't buy a date in school. Now you are mad at the whole world for your failures. The idea that you are intelligent is so laughable it should be the butt of late night comic jokes.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Biden/HARRIS administration's DOJ trying to lock Trump up?

No, they are indicting a criminal. That's what the DOJ does. Hence the name. Department of Justice. They are also going to lock up Eric Adams and Bob Menendez. Because they committed crimes. Deal with it.

People, especially males, who use the word 'cunt' to describe a strong woman represent the exact demographic that Trump appeals to. Uneducated. Feckless. Angry that they can't control those women. You are the perfect example. An uneducated white male who probably couldn't buy a date in school. Now you are mad at the whole world for your failures. The idea that you are intelligent is so laughable it should be the butt of late night comic jokes.
I don't use the word cunt to describe strong women. Only cunts.

I do use it to describe weak men like you though CumCunt

You know, if MAGA's once in awhile didn't say she sounded like a "disaster," it wouldn't be a boy who cried wolf kind of thing. It would have more credibility when they DID say she came across poorly.

As it is, this is kind of thread is just like the sun coming up. It is unsurprising, and extremely predictable.

It was a contentious interview, for sure - both candidates have had 'em now. She handled herself well.

No, they are indicting a criminal. That's what the DOJ does. Hence the name. Department of Justice. They are also going to lock up Eric Adams and Bob Menendez. Because they committed crimes. Deal with it.
So the Biden Crime family is going to get locked up along with the Big Guy.

I don't use the word cunt to describe strong women. Only cunts.

I do use it to describe weak men like you though CumCunt

The problem, Joe, is that you don't know the difference. You are a frightened little man. Ignorant and fearful. You come here trying to make yourself feel better about your life by making things up. I'm sorry, but eviscerating little men like you is my speciality. Bad break for you. Cumcunt? That is a term only a knuckledragging cretin would use. Have some dignity Joe. Nah, never mind, I would hate to lose the comic relief.

Back