Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

I will follow the law..I will follow the law..I will follow the law..I will follow the law..I will follow the law..I will follow the law..

That was her answer all interview

"CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country."

On X 9/17

I am sure you'll apologize for your error.

"CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country."

On X 9/17

I am sure you'll apologize for your error.
those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law

you apologize cockroachy

"An enemy within" - that is the biggest lie ever. a lie so big it disqualifies her from any office ever

that was an answer to how to handle those that are violent after the election

You guys are so easy to get into lockstep. I'm impressed with Trump's ability to zero in on the weakest minds and get them to turn their back on reality to serve him.

You guys are so easy to get into lockstep. I'm impressed with Trump's ability to zero in on the weakest minds and get them to turn their back on reality to serve him.
derp derp

those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law - ooooh, scary stuff.

those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law

you apologize cockroachy

He considers anyone who donates to be a cheater. It is right there in the post. Why do you pretend you can't read? That's weird. Ruby Freeman? She was a 'cheater'. Brad Raffensburger? He was a cheater. You are the cockroach.

APOLOGIZE or the Trumpstapo will be visiting your home later on. You will find the accommodations on the train to the camp to be less than pleasant.

I'm sure zmurgy would turn me in like the Nazi Sympathizers turned in the jews. He is that type. So are most of the Trump supporters here. They are feckless. This would give them power. I can imagine there will be a run on lotion and kleenex when they start seeing the trains taking people to the camps.

He considers anyone who donates to be a cheater. It is right there in the post. Why do you pretend you can't read? That's weird. Ruby Freeman? She was a 'cheater'. Brad Raffensburger? He was a cheater. You are the cockroach.
hey cockroach - people that donate within the law have nothing to worry about. your link says nothing you claim it says

what you cockroaches don't get - is he just want to turn the light on and watch you scurry

I'm sure zmurgy would turn me in like the Nazi Sympathizers turned in the jews. He is that type. So are most of the Trump supporters here. They are feckless. This would give them power. I can imagine there will be a run on lotion and kleenex when they start seeing the trains taking people to the camps.
derp derp

The WOKE are at war with competence, and they dont think that individuals even exist,

Wait, we what? We don't believe individuals exist? Woah. I missed that part. Probably among all the blathering the Woke do about valuing diversity like down to an individual basis.

But the Woke ARE bigots though. They don't seem to really value Nazis, racists, and homophobes and that makes the MAGA crowd feel excluded.

Hardly inclusivity if you don't include the people who want to destroy everything you value is it?

.Harris's colossal incompetence is not remotely a problem for the WOKE.

"Colossal". Niiiiice. Lemme guess. You lost your lawncare job to an illegal and it was because Kamala let you down.

Sorry to hear that. Really. Maybe you can up-skill your resume?

Back