Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

yet somehow they will be in control of the Senate, POTUS, SCOTUS, and possibly the house too

We all saw how they got SCOTUS. I wouldn't brag about it if I were you. No wait, your a MAGA, so DEFINITELY brag about fucking the US constitution. That seems to be your lane.

is he autistic?........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the MENTALLY ILL ARE FUNNY! They will be fun to watch in the Camps if Trump wins. He will surely clean the blood of his people and expunge the defective.

151126-trump-kovaleski-jhc-1415.jpg

Damn, if your guy isn't a fuckin' Nazi I honestly don't know what he'd have to do to convince you. Does he need to wear the SS apparel?

This post should have just been written yesterday to save us all some time. There is zero chance ziggy will watch the interview, there is a zero percent chance he will say ANYTHING good about Harris, and this thread will have a value score of zero. An utter waste of time. Ziggy thinks Trump won the last debate. He is in a cult.
Concrete, instead of telling us what you think ziggy did or didn't do, tell us all what you thought of Heels Up performance.

She is an agent of the Revolution, Harris as a person is irrelevant.

Its is astounding watching almost everyone talking like Old America still exists, when it clearly does not.....the Revolution runs the con that it does for as long as they can because it makes their work easier.....but enemies of the Revolution continuing to refuse to update their brains is a critical flaw.

Concrete, instead of telling us what you think ziggy did or didn't do, tell us all what you thought of Heels Up performance.

Haven't seen it yet. I certainly wouldn't listen to one thing you had to say about it. You are in a cult. So I'll watch it when it's on. Try to calm down.

I'm looking forward to watching the interview.

Harris has run a great campaign - and after catching a lot of criticism for not giving many interviews, she's everywhere now. What has Trump done? He had that all-female thing, which Fox apparently didn't disclose was all Trump supporters. And the dance party, of course.

Meanwhile, Harris is taking tough questions from places like Fox, and handling herself like a leader.

I'm looking forward to watching the interview.

Harris has run a great campaign - and after catching a lot of criticism for not giving many interviews, she's everywhere now. What has Trump done? He had that all-female thing, which Fox apparently didn't disclose was all Trump supporters. And the dance party, of course.

Meanwhile, Harris is taking tough questions from places like Fox, and handling herself like a leader.

I love it when these knuckleheads say they don't know what Harris's policies are. FFS Trump doesn't have any. And the things he talks about are so stupid a sixth grader would laugh at them.

Back